teaser trailer for True Blood season 5
"In Bontemps, nothing stays buried forever..."

It's at Blastr.

A reference to Russell?
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Or people can watch it here:

Watch Season 5 trailer for "True Blood" from YouTube
SF-Fandom not responsible for video content

SF-Fandom reserves the right to remove inappropriate video content from its discussions. YouTube may remove the video from its service without notification.
:lol: I think you posted the wrong link - that's a comedy montage of clips from the 3rd season, with funny dialogue dubbed in. (and it's pretty funny! :bounce: ) The link above doesn't have any actual scenes of character,s it's just a creepy image as if you the viewer are coming up through the earth, i.e. not staying buried. Smile
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Dang it. I watched that thing and thought it was weird but couldn't put my finger on it. Oh well. Maybe there is no trailer (on Youtube -- but it should be there).
I don't think they've started shooting yet - it doesn't return 'til the summer.
OK, the actual trailer is at HBO.com, and reveals SVU's Chris Meloni as the newest big bad, apparently the main guy in charge of "The Authority." But of course, Russell Edginton is back, newly-vamped Rev. Newlin is back (hoping his delicious wife - and Columbia SC homegirl - Anna Camp returns too!) and let's not forget the faerie who seduced Sheriff Andy (so we know there's going to be some fully grown offspring, right?) and the mysterious friend of Terry who turned up outside Merlotte's. The trailer also alludes to more issues in the were/shifter community... which would follow the actual plot of the 5th book, which I gather deals with someone assassinating shifters, and a former 18th-c. British pirate turned Fangtasia bouncer helping Sookie.

Even with Jesus, Sam's family, Alcide's rival weres, and (possibly) Tara gone, that's an awful lot of plotlines!
And NOW people can watch it here.

Watch Trailer for season 5 of "True Blood" from YouTube
SF-Fandom not responsible for video content

SF-Fandom reserves the right to remove inappropriate video content from its discussions. YouTube may remove the video from its service without notification.
A second one is here.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video: Trailer for "Morbius" Michael 0 306 March 2nd, 2022, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Movie about the real Vlad the impaler or/ and Elizabeth Bathory, blood countess badlands 5 1,399 October 14th, 2020, 06:59 PM
  Video: Trailer for "Wildling" FilmGuy 0 741 March 16th, 2018, 06:11 PM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  Vampire anime movies like Blood C and Elfen Lied badlands 0 832 August 18th, 2016, 08:10 AM
Last Post: badlands
  True Blood cast - big names in teeny guest roles august 5 2,381 October 5th, 2012, 01:33 PM
Last Post: august
  USA Today articles on the return of True Blood august 1 958 June 11th, 2012, 04:51 PM
  Mistakes Vamps Make (+ other teasers for True Blood S5) august 0 877 April 30th, 2012, 01:12 PM
  True Blood show runner leaves after 4 seasons august 0 741 February 28th, 2012, 01:43 AM
  True Blood Season 4 starts off strong august 1 807 August 8th, 2011, 01:27 AM
  Eliza Dushku open to a True Lies 2 august 2 1,655 August 1st, 2011, 06:38 PM