Welcome Back!
I'm glad to see that you've all found your way back. It was a horribly long period of time that we were down (through no fault of our own) and it was nearly heart-wrenching to discover that every (yes, everything) had been lost. But the forums are still here, still as happy and wonderful as always, so let's pick back up where we left off, and enjoy ourselves.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact myself or any of the other mods/admins. We're here to help.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
Missed you Rob! MWA!:wink::kiss:

I hope you're doing well!
:alien: Sci-Fi needs reality TV as much as it needs a Hammer! :mad:
Soooo junk that everything is gone! But it's so nice to be able to post again!
Listen to the anguish of a world in which the bad things are coming out of the dark places.
Listen to a world in pain. Listen.
You can hear it.
-- Sound and Fury, Sandman by Neil Gaiman
Ah...it's a fresh new World!

(RR - missed ya babe!)
We are all of us in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars...
I really missed you all. It is great to be back and to be able to see you all again.:crown:
How long have the forums been down? I have been off the board for quite a while so I figured it was just me! As for losing everything, well, you have to live in the NOW anyway.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Pacific Rim" - Monster Movies are Back! Michael 0 376 July 14th, 2013, 12:53 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Release of "Gravity" starring Sandra Bullock, George Clooney pushed back Michael 0 691 May 20th, 2012, 04:32 PM
  John Cusack goes back in time in a hot tub Michael 3 588 January 25th, 2010, 11:01 AM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Disney to back "Alien Legion" movie Michael 2 536 December 15th, 2009, 10:14 PM
Last Post: badlands
  Young Claymation devotee hopes to bring it back Michael 0 456 January 12th, 2009, 05:12 AM
  Travolta family back in Florida with son's ashes RobRoy 2 377 January 7th, 2009, 04:08 AM
Last Post: badlands
  Bruckheimer's "Prince of Persia" film pushed back to 2010 Michael 8 731 November 22nd, 2008, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Doncoriel
  Hercules coming back to cinema? Michael 4 413 September 11th, 2008, 05:11 PM
  Back To The Future darrenshan#1 11 981 September 9th, 2005, 01:19 PM
Last Post: donchin