The day to read SCARFACE
Today is International TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY. Grab your copy of Scarface and read it. Good of an excuse as any(if one is necessary) to pick up a good Norton book. Later Kind Folks--Paul:book:
Frontiers of any type, physical or mental are but a challenge to our breed. Nothing can stop th questing of man, not even man. If we will it, not only the wonders of space, but the very stars are ours
AAArrrrrrrrrrrr!
Aye, me hearties, there's the spirit. Weigh anchor and set sail for Tortuga. Treasure be waiting for ye between the covers of this book. Later Kind Folks--Paul
Frontiers of any type, physical or mental are but a challenge to our breed. Nothing can stop th questing of man, not even man. If we will it, not only the wonders of space, but the very stars are ours
Aaarrrggh! to you to.

I haven't read that one in a while. Though I just re-read RALESTONE LUCK (on my nook) while visiting my parents.

There are other books by Andre Norton with Pirates, Privateers, and (of course) Space Pirates.

Can you name them?
Irene
Off the top of my head:
Yankee Privateer
Zero Stone
Uncharted Stars
Sargasso of Space
The X Factor
and maybe Sword in Sheath?

Later Kind Folks--Paul:wink::question:
Nice.

Of course we add SCAREFACE and RALESTONE LUCK to the list.

I'd have to think hard to do better than this..... I don't think that Highwaymen or open rebellion would count.
Irene
What about STORM OVER WARLOCK ?
Irene
I had forgotten that Ralestone had pirates and It has been way, way ,way too long since I've read Storm to even think about its characters:o. That book has just moved to the top of my Norton reread list. Thanks Irene.
Later Kind Folks--Paul

ps
I didn't mention Scarface because that was already mentioned in the thread.
Forerunner Foray

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another book read and reviewed Irene 6 1,274 October 26th, 2020, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Irene
  Virtual Convention: Rockin' Re-Read Irene 1 424 March 20th, 2020, 08:27 PM
Last Post: Jerrie
  Andre Norton re-read on tor.com Jerrie 6 662 February 27th, 2017, 12:27 AM
Last Post: rkomar
  Books, Books everywhere and not a thing to read Irene 18 1,098 July 19th, 2016, 11:19 AM
  Andre Reading Club Redux --Scarface Paul Goode 1 360 November 27th, 2015, 05:47 PM
  The Andre Reading Club: Scarface Irene 3 1,023 November 5th, 2012, 03:52 PM
  Searching for books to read on the "reading club" list. Irene 2 637 October 9th, 2012, 09:26 PM
Last Post: Paul Goode
  Scarface Paul Goode 2 656 September 25th, 2012, 07:57 AM
Last Post: Jerrie
  Can her books be read standalone, or should they be read in order? solaris32 6 1,159 October 1st, 2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post: Marron4Gateau
  What should I read next? Irene 3 1,157 January 5th, 2010, 06:03 PM
Last Post: wodentoad