New Middle-earth Website
I have launched Middle-earth.Xenite.Org this week. This new subdomain on Xenite.Org will republish updated copies of my original Suite101 essays. Any articles that have links in them are being reviewed and the links are either being updated or removed. 3 articles from the Suite101 collection will be published every week.

I have asked Suite101 to take down my articles as they have caused several problems with attribution over the years, and the articles are really hard to read as Suite101 currently formats them.

On Middle-earth.Xenite.Org you'll be able to read the articles in their entirety on one page and as originally formatted.

In addition to the Suite101 collection the site will also publish articles about Middle-earth Talk Radio episodes and OTHER MINDS e-magazine issues. There will probably be other article collections too.

Beginning next week an article will be published every day, Monday through Friday, each week. At least until I can no longer keep up with that kind of schedule. Smile
Michael,

I have to tell you, I love this essay: "Razing Arnor: How Real Were the Dunadan Conspiracies?"
Excellent work! One of the more plausible theories on the break up of Arnor. Weaving in the ambitious Tarannon
is pure genius. With Tarannon applying pressure on a weak Amlaith, the whole idea of the "Abandonment" of Annuminas
comes together perfectly. Well done!

Galendae

PS. Not sure if this is the right place of the Forum for this.
"... the deeds that we shall do shall be the matter of song until the la[COLOR="#FF0000"]st days of Arda!"[/COLOR] -Feanor
I should think commenting on an essay at a website in a thread about that very website and its essays would be entirely appropriate. :bg:
August - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Actually, given that I had to close comments on all the old articles because of spam, SF-Fandom is the perfect place for people to leave comments. Either this section (Xenite.Org network) or the Middle-earth section would be appropriate for leaving such comments.

Thank you, by the way.
I've enjoyed catching up on your Suite 101 posts via this Middle-earth blog. I see that I was even mentioned in one of your posts (the one about Aragorn and Moria).

I am trying to get caught up on these discussions. The one about Dol Guldur has me particularly intrigued at the moment.
"Never ask an Elf for advice, for he will say both 'Yes' and 'No'." - Frodo Baggins to Gildor Inglorion
It might take you a while to work your way through everything, even during the years when I am sick. Smile

I recently thought, "Oh, I'm finally catching up on the questions people submit" but it turned out that WordPress has changed how the contact forms work and I was not seeing/filing a lot of recent questions.
Thanks for the info.
Don't insult the precious, my precious!:book:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have shut down the Xenite.Org Website Michael 0 605 June 3rd, 2011, 02:11 PM
Last Post: Michael
  xenite_org: Hey #tolkien fans: Middle-earth Talk Radio Ep 30 is now live. http://bit Xenite Twitter 0 399 February 19th, 2011, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Xenite Twitter
  xenite_org: Tolkien Studies: Episode 30 of Middle-earth Talk Radio: Michael Martinez Xenite Twitter 0 395 February 19th, 2011, 08:43 PM
  xenite_org: Just recorded another episode of Middle-earth Talk Radio with Hawke Robin Xenite Twitter 0 343 February 19th, 2011, 03:31 AM
  Celebrity News Website being shut down Michael 0 431 January 29th, 2011, 12:47 PM
Last Post: Michael
  xenite_org: Blog: Ian McKellen and Elijah Wood returning to Middle-earth: You have pr Xenite Twitter 0 345 January 12th, 2011, 06:03 AM
  Ian McKellen and Elijah Wood returning to Middle-earth SF Fandom 0 354 January 12th, 2011, 12:01 AM
Last Post: SF Fandom