"Searching has been disabled"
Quote:vBulletin Message

Searching has been disabled.

Any idea what's going on?
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
It appears that we're being targeted by one or more hackers for systematic attempts to break into our databases. This isn't just happening on SF-Fandom but on other domains running off this server.

I need to upgrade the forums but haven't found the time to do it. I will TRY to get it done this week, I promise.
And hackers can now cause specific features from a site or forum to disappear? Wow. They really need to get a life. Or at least go disrupt some corporate or government site. :tongue:
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
To be honest, I don't know what the hackers can do (except overload the server). We're now running on VBulleton 4.1.4, which includes a lot of bug fixes.

I have re-enabled search as well.
I have a few suggestions as to what they can do......:wicked:
Whatever the problem was, it seems to have been fixed, so whatever you did, thanks!

MYCode Guide