TimeTraveling Bunny needs help
I think her account may have gotten put under "inactive users" or whatever, and she can't log in. Keep an eye open for an e-mail from her - I told her just to use the "contact" feature since presumably all the "Xenite" e-mail addresses don't work anymore?
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Update - since she can't log in, she can't access any features, as in sending a note detailing her problem...and there are no contact e-mails listed anywhere apparently exept the now-defunct "xenite.org" ones. What should she do? Are there any generic ones, like "admin" at either sf-fandom.com, or michael-martinez.com? Or "michael" at either of those?
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Sorry for the lack of response. The "Contact Us" at the bottom of the forums pages is the built-in VBulletin form and it is working (emails are reaching me but it's possible the server is dropping some).

The Xenite mail server has not yet been fixed. I have extensive notes someone shared with me about a month ago but I fell ill about that time and haven't gotten back to it.

Most of the old email addresses are in a state of limbo. Sorry.
Another user, Hathor, experienced the same problem. As with TTB, I told her to use the "contact us" feature.
I'm not hearing from any people about reactivating their accounts. I am so far behind on fixing things, I'm really sorry about all this. I'll see what I can do.

ON EDIT: Hathor's account is orphaned, meaning email sent to the email address on file bounced. We have no way of sending a new password. August if you can email me with a valid email address for Hathor I can reset the account.
OK, sent you an e-mail along with Hathor and TTB's info via the "contact us" feature. Although I think people have had issues with that too, and sometimes you've said that your firewall blocks things from there.
AHA! Brilliant suggestion - let everyone know that "xenite.org" still works for e-mail addresses. In other words, when you posted that the domain had been taken down, I assumed that any of your contact addresses - i.e. Michael @, admin @ and so forth - wouldn't work, but clearly they still do. Smile
Only some of the Xenite.Org email addresses work. Most of them were never used in these forums. It's complicated.
Ah but yours does, which is the key. Any chance you could maybe stick a banner at the top of the forums, or a site-wide stickie, or something, with one generic e-mail that people can use when they have log-in issues? As in "help" at sf-fandom, or "admin" at Xenite, or "Michael," or whatever? See, I think the problem is that if you can't log in, you can't send private mesages to people via their profile... and it would be a dedicated web-surfer indeed to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the screen to see if there is a "contact us" feature.
Well, the banners are outdated any way and I need to update that script but I don't know when I'll get that worked out ....

MYCode Guide