We're Bah-ack: Stuff I need to discuss.
You might want to check with Jay about your list. The omnibus SOLAR QUEEN contains Sargasso of Space and Plague Ship. I seem to recall others. Jay will know. Later Kind folks--Paul:wave:
Frontiers of any type, physical or mental are but a challenge to our breed. Nothing can stop th questing of man, not even man. If we will it, not only the wonders of space, but the very stars are ours
It's gone out of print though and didn't come out in mass market paperback, only hardcover. Also it was a different distributor from all the others (Tor vs Baen).
Thank You for the heads-up about the Forerunner Omnibus. I will endevour to get it added to my site this weekend since it is supposed to rain. I will also respond to the Omnibus question and what stories have not made it to the republished zone yet. Don't want to do it from memory this would not reflect well on me (LOL). I will get back to you asap.

But I do have to add that "Solar Queen" Should indeed count as an Omnibus, specially since all the Witch World Omnibus titles are also published by TOR and SFBC.

Jay
"Not everything that can be counted counts and not everything that counts can be counted"
Andre Norton's website - Andre-Norton-Books.com
Marron,
In 1968, Ace published an omnibus of Star Hunter and Voodoo Planet, so you can remove that from the list of non-omnibus. Later Kind Folks--Paul:book:
Frontiers of any type, physical or mental are but a challenge to our breed. Nothing can stop th questing of man, not even man. If we will it, not only the wonders of space, but the very stars are ours

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where's my stuff? Lots-A-Watts 16 483 January 15th, 2021, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Lots-A-Watts
  Captain Rick and Andre discuss race in Sci-Fi Lots-A-Watts 2 332 November 8th, 2014, 06:26 PM
Last Post: Irene
  Never before seen Interview and other stuff Lots-A-Watts 7 968 March 10th, 2013, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Irene
  Omnibus Editions and Other Stuff Lots-A-Watts 17 2,038 November 14th, 2011, 09:01 AM
Last Post: Marron4Gateau
  New Stuff at Web-site Lots-A-Watts 4 963 June 27th, 2010, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Lots-A-Watts
  World Fantasy Stuff Irene 9 1,641 November 10th, 2007, 11:31 AM
Last Post: catsrule1