Azn Dragoon's wedding day!
[COLOR="blue"]"Turn around and she's two,
Turn around and she's four...
Turn around and she's a young bride...."
[/color]
Anna's Getting Married! From YouTube
SF-Fandom not responsible for video content

SF-Fandom reserves the right to remove inappropriate video content from its discussions. YouTube may remove the video from its service without notification.

[COLOR="blue"] 10 and a half years ago, a 12 year old fan posted this at the Studios USA site for Jack of All Trades:

Quote:Dragoon Spy
posted August 17, 2000 10:35 PM
--------------------------------------------------

If JOAT gets canceled, (which I hope not) wouldn't it be cooler if JOAT was an Animated series instead?! We still have the original actors and actresses that plays in JOAT. (Bruce, Angela, etc. to play the "voices" of JOAT.) But of course I doubt that they will actully make it into an animated series though. I'm saying that, it would cooler if they were animated if JOAT gets canceled (I still hope they won't cancel it.)

Not too long after, she changed her handle to Azn Dragoon, and became in quick succession:

IndianaJGirl
Jackie Chan's *Real* Azn Adventure
Brown Fedora Jones
Jack's Pack Fan # 444.
Keeper of: Jack's "disappearances," the beginning of "Monkey Business" for her "Raiders" collection, Jack's harmonica and the bullet proof cape.
Croque's Crony # 4
Daughter of da Daring Dragoon # 1! (and Keeper of the List)

Today she's getting married! :hellohands: :party:

Hori Ahipene may be heartbroken...

But hopefully her wedding won't look like this:

[Image: 1.jpg]

But the reception will look like this!

[Image: 2.jpg]

[/COLOR]
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
[Image: anna_wedding.jpg]
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Wow! Congratulations to Azn Dragoon!
A belated congratulations!
"Shard by shard she rearranges the world.
It looks the same, she says, but it is not.
It looks as they expect, but it is not."
--Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West
And certainly worth congratulating Anna on her first anniversary! Heart :hellohands: :love: :goodjob:
Well I certainly hope she had a happy 1st anniversary and here's hoping her 2nd year of marriage is better than the first.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday Allie (aka Daring Dragoon 2) august 28 4,635 August 11th, 2019, 03:14 PM
Last Post: august
  Anna, Anna, Fabulous Anna, Azn Dragoon - Birthday Girl! august 42 5,568 September 28th, 2018, 10:39 AM
  8/17 - Happy Birthday Josh Becker (Return of the Dragoon/People's Dragoon director) august 57 9,132 August 17th, 2018, 11:49 AM
  Gina Torres on the Today Show...live from the Royal Wedding! august 0 452 May 18th, 2018, 05:34 PM
  Bubbles the stripper (from One Wedding + An Execution) invited me to a club! august 2 860 June 16th, 2011, 02:54 AM
  The Daring Dragoon's Dating Tips august 3 963 December 1st, 2006, 12:29 AM
Last Post: GypsySongbird
  The Daring Dragoon's Tips on Swordplay august 1 846 September 26th, 2006, 03:43 PM
  Congrats to Azn Dragoon - Class of 2006! august 0 382 May 28th, 2006, 05:41 PM
  {{{{{{Azn Dragoon}}}} and anyone else in Houston and/or the path of Hurricane Rita august 4 736 November 3rd, 2005, 02:40 AM
Last Post: Azn Dragoon
  Eric's pilot script ("Return of the Dragoon") august 1 391 December 31st, 2004, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Michael