Eliza Dushku in up coming 'The Big Bang Theory' episode
So I know there are quite a few Eliza fans here. Let's be honest, she's pretty awesome.

Anyway, my favourite show at the moment has her guest starring this week. :cheergirl:

Check out a sneek peek here
[SIZE=2]Keeper of Cole and The Cullen Men

"Once the Queen's dead the King's useless . . . maybe he's too depressed to fight; he really loved her you know"
[/SIZE]
Aw, man! I missed that show taping by one week! I saw last week's episode taping with a friend and it was a blast. No Penny though, and now I find out if I had waited another week I could have seen by Kaley and Eliza! Oh well. Will be looking forward to the ep.
Sheldon: I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.

~ The Big Bang Theory
You haven't missed anything yet. The episode with Eliza is this coming Thursday on the 4th.

I dunno if Kaley is back yet. She had to sit out a few episodes after she broke her leg. Perhaps someone should sing 'Soft Kitty' to her :bg:

"Once the Queen's dead the King's useless . . . maybe he's too depressed to fight; he really loved her you know"
[/SIZE]
Anything with Eliza is must-see fare.
Luthien_001 Wrote:You haven't missed anything yet. The episode with Eliza is this coming Thursday on the 4th.

I dunno if Kaley is back yet. She had to sit out a few episodes after she broke her leg. Perhaps someone should sing 'Soft Kitty' to her :bg:

I know I haven't missed the episode's air date. Smile

I went to see one of the eps beings taped a few weeks ago, which turned out to be the ep that played last week (Raj's sister comes to visit). If I had gotten tickets for the following taping, I could have seen Eliza. Such is life. Smile

Kaylee was at the taping I attended, but only briefly for the intros. She said she would be back to work the following week, so it sounds like she should be in this week's ep. They'll probably have her sitting a lot.

~ The Big Bang Theory
GamgeeFest Wrote:Smile Smile
Now I'm just confused.

Meh.

Bring on Eliza!!! :cheergirl:

[/SIZE]
I loved the Faith-like look on Eliza's face when she got hit with the "Batman" line. :lol:
"What song the Sirens sang, or what name Achilles assumed when he hid himself among women, though puzzling questions are not beyond conjecture." - Sir Thomas Browne, Religio Medici
Enjoyed the ep very much. Smile I felt they could have done more with Eliza, but she was just a guest star. She held her own against the others.

~ The Big Bang Theory
GamgeeFest Wrote:Enjoyed the ep very much. Smile I felt they could have done more with Eliza, but she was just a guest star. She held her own against the others.
Lile a tiger among pussycats Wink
"What song the Sirens sang, or what name Achilles assumed when he hid himself among women, though puzzling questions are not beyond conjecture." - Sir Thomas Browne, Religio Medici
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eliza Dushku is married, pregnant, in school and producing films! august 0 583 March 26th, 2019, 03:15 PM
Last Post: august
  Eliza Dushku vs CBS (no surprise - she wins) august 16 1,355 December 28th, 2018, 11:31 AM
  Eliza Dushku knows what we want for the new year! august 4 1,121 January 5th, 2016, 05:19 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Eliza Dushku in The Alphabet Killer august 16 3,550 January 3rd, 2012, 12:06 PM
  Eliza on Christmas morning august 3 1,196 December 20th, 2011, 10:25 AM
  Eliza Dushku in "Open Graves" on Syfy Th. 10/27 @ 1 AM august 6 1,800 October 21st, 2011, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Song on the last episode! <3 laceyt20 0 654 September 21st, 2011, 04:50 AM
Last Post: laceyt20
  Eliza Dushku on why you must visit Albania august 0 622 September 7th, 2011, 04:23 AM
  Don't make Eliza Dushku angry. You won't like her when she's angry. august 0 871 September 1st, 2011, 12:15 AM
  Eliza is a "Jack Daniels-drinking, catted-up and aggressive" killer in "WET" august 4 5,463 August 8th, 2011, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Boomstick