remakes and sequels you want to see?
Are there any or any disney ones? maybe?
Don't insult the precious, my precious!:book:
I'd like to see a remake, or reboot, of 'Conan the Barbarian'.

Schwarzenegger was gong to do a third film in the series, 'Crown of Iron', but then opted out so he could go into politics. Now, he's too old and out of shape.

Someone needs to find a real burly, barbarian-looking dude with charisma who could fill those sandles, and relaunch the franchise.

And no...not Jason Momoa. A real actor with muscle.
I'm always moaning about wanting to see Queen of the ********** remade...Aaliyah was the only good thing about the movie.

Also, I'd love to see Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy attempted again...the last attempt was not great. :roll: :dead: Confusedo:

( I can't believe that word was censored out...Queen of the Darned?)
" It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams
dasher Wrote:I'm always moaning about wanting to see Queen of the ********** remade...Aaliyah was the only good thing about the movie.

Also, I'd love to see Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy attempted again...the last attempt was not great. :roll: :dead: Confusedo:

( I can't believe that word was censored out...Queen of the Darned?)

Agreed. Queen of the Gosh-Darned could've been a great film. An Anne Rice vampire movie with Russell Stewart, Vincent Peres, Claudia Black, and Aaliyah should have been epic.

The Hitchhiker's Guide was clever, but didn't capture the spirit of the original, IMO.
EDSEL_PK Wrote:Agreed. Queen of the Gosh-Darned could've been a great film. An Anne Rice vampire movie with Russell Stewart, Vincent Peres, Claudia Black, and Aaliyah should have been epic.

Don't get me started, Edsel ! ( where's that dead horse when you need him? :deadhorse: ) Such potential there...and the soundtrack was epic. And then...well, they managed to make the Children of the Millennia look like rejects from the Thriller video ! :devil:
" It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Avatar to have 4 sequels? badlands 3 484 May 22nd, 2016, 02:43 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Predator 3, Remakes of the Alienes series and Alien vs Predator2 badlands 1 395 March 24th, 2015, 11:39 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  What movies or t.v series should get remakes? badlands 1 3,756 December 12th, 2013, 04:10 AM
  remakes of the revenge of the nerds? badlands 1 572 March 30th, 2011, 10:24 AM
  Robocop and other MGM remakes badlands 0 467 February 20th, 2011, 02:25 AM
Last Post: badlands
  James Cameron talks about "Avatar" sequels Michael 0 445 December 21st, 2009, 12:22 PM
  Too many remakes not enough original works badlands 1 612 December 16th, 2009, 04:34 AM
  sequels you would have like to have seen badlands 4 721 May 21st, 2009, 06:54 AM
Last Post: Jammin
  sequels you are glad they didn't make? badlands 1 912 May 19th, 2009, 11:08 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  remakes of horror films and sequels badlands 36 1,681 November 26th, 2008, 10:52 PM
Last Post: RedVengeanceIII