Vicky Pratt lines to make your chin hit the ground...
From her site:

Quote:Was walking down Yonge Street in my beloved Toronto, when I saw the best t-shirt ever: "TELL YOUR B**BS TO STOP STARING AT ME". Is it bad that I want it, big time?

And yet another, in reference to an article on sexy but odd Halloween costumes (like a sexy female Elvis, or a sexy female Ninja Turtle) ::

Quote:Gee, these get-ups make my 'Slutty Bo Peep' costume from last year look positively demure. Ah Halloween, without you, how would nuns ever gather the courage to wear thigh-highs and garters?
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
And yet another - she just referred to herself as "an inappropriate blond with a push-up bra and boundary issues!" :thud:
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
OK, she's just doing these on purpose! :leech: :clap: :hellohands:

Quote:Can't even describe how much I'm loving Los Angeles right now. It's 80 degrees outside and sunny. Time to go Christmas shopping with the top off ... I mean down.
Vicky noted that in the film Kraken: Tentacles of the Deep, there was only "one shot of me in my underwear. Although to be fair, I do spend most of the film in a bikini."

Some wiseguy fan observed "fighting giant squids with only a bikini to protect you - now *there's* some heroics! Big Grin "

To which she replied: "Baby... I've got some mad skills. You should see what I can do with a spicy tuna roll! Killer!!!!!"
And more!

"On my way to my poker game. Hope I don't lose my shirt (although some might consider that a strategy)"

And... in response to Adrienne Wilkinson's question as to favorite fun things to do in Los Angeles:

"Tell your friend to take salsa classes at 3rd street dance and then plug into the LA salsa scene. The most fun you can have vertically!"
Another, this morning:

Quote:Greeted my construction crew in a towel this morning. Things can only get better.
:jawdrop:

And as a friend of hers responded, "And I bet if we knew any of their FB profile names we'd see their daily post would say 'greeted by Victoria Pratt in nothing but a towel this morning. Things couldn't get any better' !!!!!"
You may have just caused Facebook searches to jump 50%.
And once again:

Quote:Off to an inauspicious start to my evening of poker. I've already lost the shirt off my back. Literally!! Got hot, took it off, left it somewhere in the house.
OK, this isn't a sexy/saucy line, just a funny one:

Quote:Being a greencard holder on election day is like being a teenager who has to sit at the kids table for Christmas dinner. Minus the pie of course.
And she's back in action:

Quote:I am Godzilla to the grasshoppers on my jogging path! Godzilla in tights and a cut-off tee, but still... #headywithpower
Boomstick will love this line that she posted to accompany this photo:

Quote:A good Canadian girl... double fisted at the cottage. (One's water, but never mind). #SaubleBeach

Attached Files Image(s)

Yes, indeed! Bit of a celebrity social media faux-pas, though--saying where you are in general, then a photo that identifies a specific building...:anxious: Hopefully she posted
all that after the fact.
This one isn't saucy, but it's still funny:

Quote:Several brownies were killed in the making of this tv show. If you eat one in the wide shot, you eat one in every take thereafter. @HeartlandOnCBC #edibleprops #treadmillafterwork

Attached Files Image(s)

Vicky's in the holiday kitchen again, sporting a gift from a female relative (sister? sister-in-law? unsure) - warning, language is PG-13:

Attached Files Image(s)

Oddly I never posted this here - it's from Jan. 17, 2014, and Vicky posted the image below with this caption: "Hollywood film/tv actress Victoria Pratt posted this to her page today: "Unless your call
sheet includes these items... do not contest my petition for weirdest bad@$$ in Los Angeles today."

Attached Files Image(s)

august Wrote:Oddly I never posted this here - it's from Jan. 17, 2014, and Vicky posted the image below with this caption: "Hollywood film/tv actress Victoria Pratt posted this to her page today: "Unless your call
sheet includes these items... do not contest my petition for weirdest bad@$$ in Los Angeles today."

Haha...I wonder what role that was for.
Here we have both a line and an image - unsure how long ago this was taken, but probably in the 90's :

Quote:Love this memory. Back when I used to make a living in shorts and a spray tan

Attached Files Image(s)

august Wrote:Here we have both a line and an image - unsure how long ago this was taken, but probably in the 90's :

I've seen that one before. Pretty cool! She pulls off 'shorts and spray tan' nicely, but I like her look much better since she's become a full time actor!
Apparently this was just a random poster on some street in NYC. Warning: PG-13 for an allusion to the f-bomb, with a judicious use of the asterisk
to take this into safe territory.

Attached Files Image(s)

august Wrote:Apparently this was just a random poster on some street in NYC. Warning: PG-13 for an allusion to the f-bomb, with a judicious use of the asterisk
to take this into safe territory.

Seems like an apt slogan for Vicky...or at least Sarge! :bg:

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Victoria Pratt Beauty Thread! Darkamber 71 19,551 May 15th, 2019, 02:05 PM
Last Post: august
  Vicky Pratt's birthday! august 31 4,184 December 24th, 2018, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Herc writers make good Themis 6 1,190 May 28th, 2018, 12:50 AM
  Victoria Pratt in T.J. Scott-directed series "Caught" ...but only on CBC august 1 793 March 3rd, 2018, 01:08 PM
  Vicky Pratt in House of the Dead 2: Dead Aim august 38 6,200 November 7th, 2017, 01:26 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Bruce has a new book - "Hail to the Chin!" august 3 770 August 28th, 2017, 09:30 PM
  T.J. Scott directs Victoria Pratt, Kelly Hu, and Katrina Law in "Death Valley" august 1 1,530 January 14th, 2017, 12:58 PM
  Victoria Pratt's new movie Turbulence on Lifetime Move Network @ 8 PM tonight (Fr. 12/30) august 1 1,937 December 31st, 2016, 02:12 PM
  Victoria Pratt in "Patient Killer" tonight (Sun. 8/2) on Lifetime august 0 595 August 2nd, 2015, 03:14 PM
Last Post: august
  Victoria Pratt's movie "A Daughter's Nightmare" premieres Sat. 5/3 at 8 PM EDT on Lifetime august 1 848 May 2nd, 2014, 02:15 PM