"William Shakespeare: The Movie" - a lost Bruce Campbell classic
This was a super-8 opus, as described by "Jack" director Josh Becker at his site:

Quote:"William Shakespeare the Movie" was Sam's class project for his Shakespeare class at MSU. He dragged Bruce (Campbell) and a girl from the class out into the snow and shot one lengthy scene from "Taming of the Shrew," which devolves at the end to Kate beating the crap out of Bruce, cracking all of his knuckles, then smashing him in the face with a cardboard box until he's literally bloody. The first time I saw it I thought I was going to laugh myself sick. I think it remains the finest integration of Shakespeare and the Three Stooges ever attempted. :laugh:

That last line is just priceless.
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
So where do we go to see this little opus?
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
Some day someone will stick it on some dvd-extras feature on something Sam has done, or perhaps if someone has a 30-year-old copy, they'll upload it to Youtbe, as a number of Sam's early shorts have been (Clockwork, for example.)
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Sounds almost too good to be true.
Sitting quietly, doing nothing,
Spring comes, and the grass grows by itself.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin Bruce Campbell in "My Southern Family Christmas" at 8 PM on Hallmark august 0 54 November 24th, 2022, 08:59 AM
Last Post: august
Big Grin Preview of the (latest) Evil Dead video game, as narrated by Bruce himself august 1 577 June 29th, 2021, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Go Bruce - it's your birthday... august 47 7,793 June 22nd, 2021, 04:11 PM
Wink Bruce Campbell to star in ABC sitcom ? august 0 370 March 11th, 2021, 07:41 PM
  Believe it! Bruce Campbell is reviving Ripley's Believe It or Not! august 8 1,482 June 7th, 2019, 08:00 PM
  Bruce Campbell memes from all over august 0 614 March 26th, 2019, 05:13 PM
  Bruce Campbell on AMC's Lodge 49 august 0 606 September 16th, 2018, 07:26 PM
  Bruce has a new book - "Hail to the Chin!" august 3 858 August 28th, 2017, 09:30 PM
  Happy Birthday to Campbell Cooley! august 12 1,951 January 14th, 2017, 01:30 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Victoria Pratt's new movie Turbulence on Lifetime Move Network @ 8 PM tonight (Fr. 12/30) august 1 2,039 December 31st, 2016, 02:12 PM