"Transformers 3" to open on July 1, 2011
I have added Transformers 4 to the SF-Fandom calendar.

It won't be quite the same without Megan Fox but since she is now officially married I guess most of her fanboys will find some other girl to fantasize about.

Meanwhile, back in the Cold War, the U.S.S.R. will feature prominently in the movie (somehow).
The Cold War? So we're looking at flashbacks and/or time travel, I gather. Hmmm...
So when does the DVD come out, so I can ignore that too?
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
I don't get you guys. I love these movies. I think the CGI technologies are so cool.

Plot? Who needs a plot?

The soldiers are good actors, though. And how can you NOT love Sam's parents?
Michael Wrote:I don't get you guys. I love these movies. I think the CGI technologies are so cool.

Plot? Who needs a plot?

The soldiers are good actors, though. And how can you NOT love Sam's parents?

I enjoyed the first one, the second one just went too far overboard.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
Well, I'll be seeing the movie when it comes out, even if the theater is empty.
Michael Wrote:Well, I'll be seeing the movie when it comes out, even if the theater is empty.

Don't worry, it won't be. I'm not exactly certain why, but people seem to love these films. My wife even loves them, which worries me no end.

I just hope the action jet plane scenes are more like those of Pearl Harbor. The humans should have a reason to fear Screamer. Confusedtupid: Maybe the decepticons have given the russians some of their tech. Starscream should start showing more of his traitorous nature and cowardice and sneakiness. :trio: The russians probably should work with Starscream even though he might actually be a femme instead of mech after that scene with hatchlings.How did a mech get those things? :question: IT would probably be easier for them to work with femme or with Starscream than Megatron anyhow.
"I will help you if you help me become the leader of the decepticons. I laid all them.":jawdrop:
Don't insult the precious, my precious!:book:

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  old Transformers movie 1986 badlands 1 234 September 17th, 2018, 05:34 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Bumblebee movie trailer for you transformers fans badlands 2 381 June 24th, 2018, 12:38 AM
  Transformers: The Last Knight - Michael's Review Michael 0 309 June 25th, 2017, 10:44 PM
  Video: June 2017 trailer for "Transformers: The Last Knight" FilmGuy 1 297 June 9th, 2017, 11:40 PM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  Video: New trailer for "Transformers 5: The Last Knight 'Dinobots'" FilmGuy 1 327 March 15th, 2017, 12:15 AM
  Transformers 5 badlands 2 342 December 20th, 2016, 04:18 AM
  Sci Fi film "Snowpiercer" opens against "Transformers" and lives to tell the tale... FilmGuy 0 326 July 10th, 2014, 11:31 PM
  My review "Transformers: Age of Extinction" - Ick Michael 0 349 June 28th, 2014, 02:53 AM
  Transformers 4, pirates of caribean 5, and G. J Joe 3 badlands 10 5,333 February 25th, 2014, 04:28 PM
  1987 G. I. Joe movie and Transformers movie badlands 0 3,345 February 25th, 2014, 03:48 PM
Last Post: badlands