Daily Mail: How fame lost its magic for Hermione (that's despite Emma Watson's £30mil
This incident has picked up some press. This article seems to have the most coverage (and some pictures).[indent]While several hundred flashbulbs are fizzing in unison to mark the arrival of Emma Watson at New York's hottest red-carpet event, just a few feet away, a rather less glamorous spectacle is drawing a sizeable crowd of its own.

The driver of the Harry Potter starlet's limousine is involved in a heated and vaguely comical exchange with one of the event's parking supervisors.
Amid much rancour, the official is accusing the actress's car of blocking the arrival of her fellow A-list guests, who include Sienna Miller and boyfriend Jude Law, Mick Jagger and Renee Zellweger, outside the city's Metropolitan Museum of Art.

But her chauffeur is refusing to budge. The reason: he insists he has been specifically instructed by the British actress to remain close at hand should anything untoward happen to her stunning, specially created Burberry gown.[/indent]

Read the full article here.
I like the last photo in the article, very becoming.
I wonder if she still has the schoolgirl uniform? You know, I'm just saying....:hellohands:
Wait for the film, Edsel PK. Naughty!:ot:
inked
"Aslan is not a tame lion. Safe?
No, he's not safe, but he's good."
CSL/LWW
I'm sorry if she's struggling with the pressure. I hope the stories are more just stories than accurate, if you take my meaning. Sometimes you read this stuff about a celebrity and then come to find out it's all fiction manufactured for news headlines.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hermione relationships/ romances with Draco and Lucius Malloy? badlands 1 393 June 5th, 2019, 12:37 AM
Last Post: august
  Happy birthday Hermione Granger Paul Goode 0 530 September 18th, 2012, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Paul Goode
  Emma Watson to play Belle in "Beauty and the Beast"? FilmGuy 2 1,026 September 7th, 2012, 03:03 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Emma Watson just another student at Oxford... Michael 0 668 November 10th, 2011, 03:57 PM
  Emma Watson promises fans she won't melt down Michael 0 619 October 5th, 2011, 09:38 AM
  Happy (belated) Birthday, Hermione Paul Goode 1 566 September 21st, 2011, 01:37 AM
  Emma Watson on the cover of Elle France Michael 0 567 September 13th, 2011, 12:14 PM
  Saucy Emma Watson settles for love close to home Rita Skeeter 0 373 August 28th, 2011, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Rita Skeeter
  The Telegraph talks about Harry Potter and the magic millionaires Michael 0 314 July 14th, 2011, 01:34 PM
  Emma Watson News for Saturday, Feb 26, 2011 Actor News Updates 0 676 February 26th, 2011, 04:56 AM
Last Post: Actor News Updates