Posts not showing up?
Haven't been here a while, so I might have missed a memo, but is the forum now moderated such that posts need to be approved before appearing? Cos my last few posts aren't posting? :ohno:
No, you should be seeing your posts. Where have you been trying to post messages?
Ack. I see the problem. Your account had been moved to the Inactive Users group. I have moved you back to the registered users group. I'll approve your posts.

Sorry about that. Moderators had asked that this group designation be retired but that request was not implemented.
Oh, ok. Thanks for that. Smile
Glad to see SF-Fandom back up and running,however,I have noticed that the most recent threads don't show up on the individual thread pages(example-recent Kevin Sorbo threads from April not on his board). I saw the title for one thread on his board listing and was able to access it,but as I said before,it's not on his board page.
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
"what the world needs now is love"
Thanks for pointing that out. It seems to be that the 5-week hiatus has aged all the previous discussions past the normal 30-day visibility window. I'll reset the threshold and hopefully people will see the discussions come back. I should have thought about that before but missed it.
The most recent posts are still not showing up-what I am seeing are posts from years back! Just thought you'd want to know!
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
Not sure what happened there. I'll have to look into it. I hope it's just a posting order issue.
You've solved the problem,Michael-thanks! I checked the other two forums that I frequent-Hercules and Andromeda-and they are fine as well.
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Embed Videos in Your SF Fandom Posts FilmGuy 0 739 November 17th, 2017, 08:51 PM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  May 2017 - Can you edit your posts? Michael 0 405 May 1st, 2017, 02:18 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Today's Posts and New Posts functions not working Michael 0 610 April 18th, 2011, 08:40 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Post not showing up gemini0521 2 1,191 May 11th, 2009, 08:03 AM
Last Post: gemini0521
  Question on Deleting Posts Rayhana 4 1,171 July 28th, 2006, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Rayhana
  my posts are decreasing.... :( ukkiller 3 784 April 20th, 2005, 12:19 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Posts Kwik silver 44 4 778 July 3rd, 2004, 04:41 AM
Last Post: Kwik silver 44
  Dixie, new posts on user control panel Han Solo 3 544 July 20th, 2003, 07:47 PM
Last Post: Dixie