New SaveTheSeeker blog
Someone posted an open request in another Seeker forum for a central location that people could refer to in order to stay on top of the Save Our Seeker campaign.

I had a spare moment (or two) so I created such a blog on Wordpress.

Save The Seeker! has a pretty summary (I think) of what is going on.

I've asked the Seeker fans to help with the blog. Hopefully a couple of people will step forward to assist with it.

Please help promote it by mentioning it on your own blogs, your Facebook accounts, your Twitter accounts, etc.

Thanks.

The URL is http://savetheseeker.wordpress.com/
So I forgot to lift the robots block on the blog after fixing it up as best I could. Most of the early posts did not go out. I'm going to link to them here to help with the crawling.

And while I'm listing links, the following blogs are linking to the Website. Thanks again to the owners for posting those articles:
It looks like the campaign is having an effect, albeit only a small one so far.

Dayna Porter, who performs the stunts for Kahlan (Bridget Regan) just Tweeted:
[indent]Just dont give up hope till the official announcement!!!! Theres a reason why there hasnt been one yet
less than 10 seconds ago via web
what ever you guys are doing is obviously helping in some way, im not sure what else you can do, thank you
11 minutes ago via web

All i can say is its not over yet for LOTS, there is 1 more very small chance and it is very very small, but its better than nothing[/indent]

Her Twitter account is:

http://twitter.com/daynastunts
Contact information for SyFy if you want to politely ask them to pick up Legend of the Seeker:[indent](Syfy is owned by NBC/Universal)
Jeff Zucker
CEO of NBC/Universal
30 Rockefeller Plaza… See More
New York, NY
USA

Telephone Numbers:
Corporate Phone: (212) 664-4444
Viewers Comments Line: 1-212-664-3571

Craig Engler, Senior Vice president & General manager
Syfy Channel
30 Rockefeller Plaza
21st Floor
New York, NY
USA[/indent]
Michael Hurst has jumped on the bandwagon! Woohooo!!!!!!!

[indent]RT @Daynastunts what ever you guys are doing is obviously helping in some way, im not sure what else you can do, thank you
8 minutes ago via web

RT @Daynastunts Just dont give up hope till the official announcement!!!! Theres a reason why there hasnt been one yet
10 minutes ago via web[/indent]
Michael Wrote:Michael Hurst has jumped on the bandwagon! Woohooo!!!!!!!

[indent]RT @Daynastunts what ever you guys are doing is obviously helping in some way, im not sure what else you can do, thank you
8 minutes ago via web

RT @Daynastunts Just dont give up hope till the official announcement!!!! Theres a reason why there hasnt been one yet
10 minutes ago via web[/indent]

If you look at the profile for @michaelhurstnow on twitter, you'll see that it is the twitter feed for the website http://www.michaelhurstnow.com, but it's not Michael (since it says, "I am not Michael"). The site is closely associated with Michael, but Michael himself is not on any social internet site.
You're so right. Sorry about the false alert.

In the meantime, Seeker fans are planning a Twitter Takeover for 8 AM Eastern Time on May 1. I have posted what information I have in this "Twitter Takeover" article on the blog. Fans are using Twaitter to schedule their Tweets in advance.

And there is also a rumor that the decision will be made in New Zealand tomorrow (Thursday, April 29) on whether to go forward with the show.
New information about the Twitter Takeover (now there are two scheduled times for Saturday, two hash tags). Information about the EW troll article. And I've covered the brilliant Craigslist ad.
I'm unable to access the Wordpress dashboard. Updates will have to wait until later.

Sorry.
So I was able to monitor as the Seeker fans helped the Allison Mack fans boost #allisonmack to a worldwide trending spot on Twitter. I wrote about the results here.

There was some confusion at first because many of the Seeker fans thought they were supposed to be hash tagging for Legend of the Seeker. However, a few hundred Tweets into the experience and everyone got things sorted out.

It ended well and I think everyone but Justin Bieber fans were happy (I think those people need to calm down, but that's just me).

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I started a Bruce Campbell News Blog soheelh 0 476 July 6th, 2006, 05:03 PM
Last Post: soheelh
  Blog article about Ryan Gosling gemini0521 5 835 February 6th, 2006, 07:15 PM
Last Post: Zagor
  My Blog ArizonianGal 0 438 September 7th, 2005, 09:21 PM
Last Post: ArizonianGal