Flashforward
Surprised there's no thread for this show.

I've seen just the first episode, found it quite confusing because of all the. . . flashes, but it feels like it could be promising.

Anyone watching?
Jesus saves, Allah forgives, Cthulhu thinks you'd make a nice sandwich.
Sorry, no. I`ve seen the ads for it while I`m watching Lost, and think Oh, that looks intersting, and then promptly forget to look for it. :up:
Not sure I could handle all the confusion either. I don`t know what the frell is going on on Lost most of the time either, and they at least give the Cliffs Notes version the next week. (Although actually this season I don`t need it like I did last year and the year before and the year before. . . ) :bg:
I`m never home on Mondays so if Flashforward is on then I`ll never get to see it until the DVDs come out. If it`s on another night I should make the effort and give it a go.
Hope, D`Argo.... I have HOPE. John

Too many stories are nothing more than connected vignettes of codified symbols used to tell the audience where the plot currently stands like some sort of checklist Mirage
I've seen the ads as well, and although I'm intrigued, I just haven't wanted to get into another show just yet. Maybe after "Lost" has completed, and I've viewed all the seasons.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.

MYCode Guide