Banner courtesy of Mirage and StimpyJCat

WELCOME TO BARSCAPE

[Image: eagleland.jpg]

MENU

[The menu was originally posted by Devin Creed.]

Nebari Wake-Up Call
equal parts of skim milk and lidocaine

Tavlek Passion
equal parts of extra bitter lemon juice and lime juice, served hot, with splashes of vinegar and salt

Moyarita
like a Texas margarita only much bigger

Bloodtracker Confusion
equal parts bloody mary and tabasco sauce

PKK - PeaceKeeper Kola
equal parts dark rum and prune juice

Hynerion Jet Fumes
equal parts Scotch Whiskey, Extra-Dry Vermouth, and Sake, served by scantily-clad females

Luxan Afterglow
one part orange juice with pulp to two parts Hot Cinnamon Schnapps

Delvian Mist
equal parts grape juice and Creme de Banana liqueur, best served under a "Gro-Lite"

Translator Microbe
equal parts of every kind of liguor on hand, shaken not stirred. After one glass No One will understand you!

Scorpy's Cooling Rod
Frozen Habanero peppers & Tequila with a dash of lime

Sputnik
Ruby Red Squirt with vodka, served with ice and a teeny umbrella with a cherry on the end.

Sheyang's Fireball
Drambui, coke, malibu, set on fire then mixed with lime. Ice.

Luxan Lion Red
The imfamous Luxan brew for warriors. It has a kick, a punch and a panthak jab quality about it which is the result of the extremely long brewing time in firey wood barrels. This brew is especially good for chilling the dreaded Hyper-Rage.

NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS

Vanilla Milk
Milk with a splash of vanilla and sugar-substitute, gently warmed to skin temperature (great sleep inducer)

BARSCAPE MUNCHIES

RD Delight
Chips

Critters
Peanuts slightly roasted in starburst

Pilot's Blast
Nacho's with a nice Habanero dipsauce

Scorpy's Combo Special
Pizza with ground brains and served with Moyarita shooters Specify thin, thick, or New York style crust when placing order.

Hynerian Light-Lunch
also known as The Crichton Heart Burn Consists of ANYTHING you can fit on your plate! You have to specify - eg. Eggs, Bacon, Piles of Nachos, Beans, etc

Pathfinders
Slow-baked beans loaded with brown sugar, bacon, giant gibbon space onions, Tabasco sauce and laced with Habanero sauce. Served with side dish of cole slaw or sauerkraut.

Strannik
Rapid boiling retains their blue mottled coloring and sealing in the juices. Served with drawn butter.

Roasted Grayzer Breast
The delight is in the chewing. Selections include: Original recipe, Spicy New Orleans recipe, or Pheromone marinade.

Tavlek Roast Hawaaian Style
Recommended for those with cast iron stomachs. The Gauntlet chemical has made the meat stringey and tough with a bitter vinegar taste to it. Thus the Chef must skewer the roast and rotisserie cook for up to 18 hours, constantly basting the meat in sweet fruit juices.

DESSERTS

1812 Ice Cream
The finest selections of Cherry Delight, French Vanilla, and Blueberry ice creams are formed into the shape of the viewer's favorite DRD. Beautifully crafted chocolate antenna are then added for that special touch of realism.

Jool Pie
An adapted recipe starting with a southern style sweet potato pie, with extra Saigon cinnamon and condensed rum flavoring, covered in lightly spun-sugar hair.

Nebari Brownies
A rich, sultry chocolate cake-like brownie with a pale gray icing. Beware of its mild looking appearance. It's the special spice inside that sneaks up on you, charming its way into your system. You are addicted before you know it.

Crichton Kicks Cheesecake CKC
A rich chocolate cheesecake in honor of our hero who looks frelling fine in black leather. A highly guarded recipe HAZARD WARNING: don't ask B5junkie for her recipe!.

:paw:
I'm just a cheatin dog!!
Totally screwed the pooch on this one. The picture didn't get put on. Oh well...someone else can do it. I'm going take a nap.
I'm just a cheatin dog!!
Well time for a drink.

RL: Now I have converted components in VS.NET 2003 and components in VS.NET 2002 from VB6 COM components.
I can imagine quite a bit.
Leave it to Barf to screw things up! Rolleyes He must have been licking himself and gotten dizzy from his own B.O. again!:anxious:
:alien: Sci-Fi needs reality TV as much as it needs a Hammer! :mad:
WOOOOOOOOO!!!! :eek: Freaky! :eek:

Aparently some worms that had been taken up into space with the Columbia have survived! :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:

http://www.ajc.com/news/content/news/sci...uttle.html
Quote:Originally posted by BlueDelvia
WOOOOOOOOO!!!! :eek: Freaky! :eek:

Aparently some worms that had been taken up into space with the Columbia have survived! :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:

http://www.ajc.com/news/content/news/sci...uttle.html

:dead: urgh, careful Barf doesn't find them, he'll want to eat them Rolleyes
Time for bed methinks.... good night y'all.Smile
:paw: Speak up! Don't mumble!!
Quote:Originally posted by Barf
Totally screwed the pooch on this one. The picture didn't get put on. Oh well...someone else can do it. I'm going take a nap.

Taken care of, Barfaroonie. Sweet dreams Wink
I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult. -Rita Rudner
Quote:Originally posted by CJ~
Taken care of, Barfaroonie. Sweet dreams Wink
mmmmm beefaroni....spaghettios....yumm
"In ancient times, hundreds of years before the dawn of history, lived a strange race of people: the Druids. No one knows who they were, or what they were doing, but their legacy remains hewn into the living rock ... of Stonehenge"
hiya peoples!:wave: anyone here*goes and gets something chocolatey*
:love:
Quote:Originally posted by Adamanta
hiya peoples!:wave: anyone here*goes and gets something chocolatey*

Hey kid. Confusedhades:
Frell. Scared her off. Time to get something to eat. Game starts in an hour. :bg:
Angel's season is done next week. :teary: Notice they said season finale not series finale but that may mean nothing.
Well, Han. We saw the series finale of Farscape, ending with a To Be Continued.
Myopia through Convexed Harlequins
Quote:Originally posted by Han Solo
Angel's season is done next week. :teary: Notice they said season finale not series finale but that may mean nothing.

Han about tonights episode...

To view, use your mouse to select the text:
How the frell did Conor kill Jasmine when Angels punches didn't faze her at all?:confused:
Just caught up. Is anyone here?
Hope, D`Argo.... I have HOPE. John

Too many stories are nothing more than connected vignettes of codified symbols used to tell the audience where the plot currently stands like some sort of checklist Mirage

How the frell did Conor kill Jasmine when Angels punches didn't faze her at all?:confused:
yeah I wondered the same thing
"In ancient times, hundreds of years before the dawn of history, lived a strange race of people: the Druids. No one knows who they were, or what they were doing, but their legacy remains hewn into the living rock ... of Stonehenge"
Quote:Originally posted by Bern
Just caught up. Is anyone here?
nope
Quote:Originally posted by Mirage
nope

:angry: :teary:

Fine.

I`ll just go feed the fish. They`re always glad to see me. Confusedo:
Hope, D`Argo.... I have HOPE. John

Too many stories are nothing more than connected vignettes of codified symbols used to tell the audience where the plot currently stands like some sort of checklist Mirage

Don't know?
maybe it has something to do with him being the father and sharing the same blood???

Frelling Mavs. :angry: :angry:

and I didn't win the lottery. :angry: :angry: :angry:

and the Stars better win. :mad:

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Batllestar Galactica 2003 series Fan Edition in short CylonMaker 4 978 September 2nd, 2011, 12:14 AM
Last Post: CylonMaker
  The start of the 2003 BSG SHOW Cybes51 4 1,015 May 26th, 2006, 12:02 AM
Last Post: Cybes51
  Barscape - open 24/7 Stripe 90 8,427 April 19th, 2006, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Stripe
  Barscape, March 22, 2004 open 24/7 Barf, Bartender 47 4,011 July 30th, 2004, 11:22 AM
Last Post: Sirona
  Barscape 9/17/03, Open 24/7 Barf, Bartender 501 19,741 March 22nd, 2004, 01:00 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  2003 TLW Convention Charitable Contribution alliecat 0 724 March 17th, 2004, 11:16 PM
Last Post: alliecat
  What was the highlight of Stargate SG-1 in 2003? Deina 5 1,019 December 30th, 2003, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Darlene65
  JOD - on Scrubs October 30, 2003 CAP 12 1,041 November 12th, 2003, 01:00 PM
Last Post: CAP
  Upcoming Aussie Convention (Nov 2003) missferal 2 751 October 30th, 2003, 10:20 AM
Last Post: missferal
  Temporary BarScape Thread Circe 2 879 September 17th, 2003, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Circe