Twilight Eclipse Rough Cut Complete; Still no trailer
Quote:The Twilight Saga: Eclipse director David Slade has been sporadically updating his post-production progress on the rapidly approaching film via Twitter.

His latest updates revolve around the editing process in which he is "cutting like crazy." Just prior to that he confirmed a first director's cut was completed and screened to the studio for the first time . . .

. . . We are now less than 6 months away from Eclipse's release and not a second of footage has been released. In fact, only one official image is available along with a handful of on-location spy snaps.

Full Article here

I was kinda disappointed they didn't release a trailer half way through New Moon's theatre release, like they did with LOTR. Would've made them some extra $$$ with all the people doing multi-viewings to see the trailer.

They're being very secretive with Eclipse.
[SIZE=2]Keeper of Cole and The Cullen Men

"Once the Queen's dead the King's useless . . . maybe he's too depressed to fight; he really loved her you know"
[/SIZE]
Quote:They're being very secretive with Eclipse.

Well, I heard there was an alternate ending to the film. Spike rolls into to town, and has his way with virtually everyone in the cast. It's all fists and fangs, and a Bloomin' Onion for dessert. It didn't go over well with the Twi-hards.
EDSEL_PK Wrote:Well, I heard there was an alternate ending to the film. Spike rolls into to town, and has his way with virtually everyone in the cast. It's all fists and fangs, and a Bloomin' Onion for dessert. It didn't go over well with the Twi-hards.

It would've been entertaining though!
[SIZE=2]Keeper of Cole and The Cullen Men

"Once the Queen's dead the King's useless . . . maybe he's too depressed to fight; he really loved her you know"
[/SIZE]

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video: Trailer for "Morbius" Michael 0 345 March 2nd, 2022, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Video: Trailer for "Wildling" FilmGuy 0 753 March 16th, 2018, 06:11 PM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  Looking forward to "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part II" Michael 0 689 November 1st, 2012, 04:04 AM
  teaser trailer for True Blood season 5 august 7 1,740 May 29th, 2012, 05:36 PM
Last Post: august
  Twilight: Breaking Dawn, Part 1 - My Take Michael 1 1,052 December 22nd, 2011, 02:57 AM
Last Post: badlands
  Chris Weitz will not direct third film, 'Eclipse' Doncoriel 7 1,646 December 2nd, 2011, 10:25 AM
  Video: New trailers for "Twilight: Breaking Dawn, Part 1" Michael 0 791 September 14th, 2011, 07:55 AM
  Baby names based on the Twilight series badlands 3 964 August 11th, 2010, 09:57 AM
Last Post: RobRoy
  'Vampires Suck' - a Twilight spoof movie Luthien_001 2 1,401 August 9th, 2010, 06:41 PM
Last Post: august
  Eclipse sets new record for midnight openings w/ $30 million, Wed. openings w/ 68.5! august 8 1,487 July 2nd, 2010, 09:42 AM
Last Post: RobRoy