Our Exclusive Interview With Craig Horner
Xenite.Org has now published its exclusive interview with Craig Horner. Here is an excerpt:[indent]Craig Horner stands in no one's shadow. With 10 years' experience, the 26-year-old actor (who just celebrated that birthday on January 24) now leads a talented cast in bringing Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth fantasy novels to life. In fact, there are so many famous names associated with the internationally syndicated Legend of the Seeker fantasy adventure series that it almost seems like the show was destined for success. Sam Raimi ("Spider-man", "Darkman") and Rob Tapert ("Hercules: The Legendary Journeys", "Xena: Warrior Princess") are the executive producers. Bruce Spence ("The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King", "Australia", "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith", "The Matrix Revolutions", "Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome") is one of Craig's co-stars.

When we spoke on the phone Craig was still working on the second season, with five more episodes to shoot. How does it feel compared to this point in your schedule last year? I asked. "Pretty grueling," Craig confessed. "When it's all done I can rest and recoup and I can really enjoy that. I guess last year I knew the day I wrapped I would go to the United States."

Not for rest and relaxation. Apparently Craig was sent on a whirlwind press tour to help promote the show. This year he is hoping to appear at a major convention in the United States. He's pretty excited about that as it came up a couple of times. If it happens this will be Craig's first American entertainment event.[/indent]

Read the full interview with Craig Horner on Xenite.Org. Tell your friends!

The interview includes two sidebars that fans of Jay Laga'aia and Michael Hurst should appreciate as well.

And with this update to our Legend of the Seeker fan site we've also added a Web directory and a small gallery (that I expect will grow over time).
This is a great interview and it touches on a number of major science fiction and fantasy shows.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
Thanks, RobRoy.

And to the people who are submitting Websites for the directory, I'll update the site again this weekend.

Thanks!

We've received a lot of positive feedback on Twitter and several fan sites. The article has also been mentioned on a couple of news sites, too.

Most especially, thanks to Craig for taking the time to talk with a fan site. I hope other fans get a similar opportunity down the road.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bruce Campbell video interview at Blastr.com august 0 527 January 31st, 2012, 10:26 PM
Last Post: august
  U.S. Seeker fans celebrate Thanksgiving with letters to Craig Horner Michael 0 757 November 24th, 2010, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Michael
  "Hercules and Xena" movie production manager interview Michael 3 1,044 September 29th, 2010, 03:05 PM
  huge Rob Tapert article/interview, focusing on the business side of filming in NZ august 0 582 August 18th, 2010, 07:04 PM
  Brief Rob Tapert interview on Spartacus august 0 585 July 26th, 2010, 06:26 PM
  Putting Craig Horner on the cover of TIME Michael 14 5,918 June 7th, 2010, 01:21 AM
  Mary D interviews Craig Parker Michael 0 709 June 6th, 2010, 07:37 PM
  Craig Parker on Forbes Magazine ... sort of Michael 2 5,062 June 4th, 2010, 07:21 AM
Last Post: missferal
  Craig Horner interview on PopStar/TV Star Michael 0 711 May 21st, 2010, 04:51 PM
  Jolene Blalock discusses Sister Nicci in interview Michael 0 539 April 7th, 2010, 11:10 AM