A new 'special interests' Forum.
Greets

I game. And i love to game SF and Fantasy.

From Mechwarrior to Lord of the Rings.
Halo and DragonAge.
Riddick, Crysis and Sins of a Solar Empire.

I would like to start a game section under special interests.
What say you?

It depends on admin. Rise brothers and sisters, you have nothing to loose but your chains. Smile

Louis
Moving to General Feedback forum.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
Thanks for your interest. We're certainly open to discussing new forums, but I will tell you that in general, we do not open new forums under general appeal. This is because each new forum requires a moderator, preferably one who is interested in the subject and can take the time to provide updates and help guide discussions. We also prefer our growth to be organic; that is, as we see a rise in the discussion of similar topics, we then determine that our community requires a specific forum to better serve them.

The General Discussions forum is a sort of catch-all for such discussions, and currently would be the appropriate place to post such discussions. You are welcome and encouraged to start new threads on the topics you mentioned, and if other forum members are interested, they will certainly join in. One thing about SF-FANDOM, our forum members have never been shy!

Thanks again for posting your interest in this worthy topic.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
If you know some gamers who are looking for a new forum home, and you think they would want to stay around, invite them over and we'll see what develops.

Just creating new forums on spec is challenging. A lot of people do that now. We want to be sure we can take care of as many of our current community members as we can while keeping an open mind for growth opportunities.
Yes, one about science fiction and fantasy games whether they are computer, video, cards or boards,etc. There should also be comic section for science fiction and fantasy as well.
Don't insult the precious, my precious!:book:

I have a gaming interest/connection (Middle-earth Talk Radio) but we just don't seem to get that many gaming-interest people here.

And I agree with RobRoy about the Super Hero Movies forum -- it's a good match for most of the comic book discussions we have, although the Pulp Authors Forum is another good match for comic book discussions. We occasionally talk about the Conan and Elric comics there.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW FORUM ISSUES (post here) MAY 27, 2019 Michael 9 1,062 December 22nd, 2020, 12:31 AM
Last Post: Michael
  March 2019 Status Update on Future Forum Move Michael 0 407 March 24th, 2019, 06:56 PM
  What's with the formatting issues on the forum? Boomstick 8 1,066 August 7th, 2017, 10:38 AM
  Disney channel or vacation forum badlands 0 467 May 9th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Last Post: badlands
  Shouldn't we have a horror forum? badlands 1 630 December 15th, 2014, 05:16 PM
  Forum Design Set to Default Template BoardAdmin 0 811 October 28th, 2014, 11:30 PM
Last Post: BoardAdmin
  Forum Design Plans and Intentions Michael 0 505 August 28th, 2014, 02:40 PM
  Unscheduled Forum Maintenance 2014-01-25 BoardAdmin 0 637 January 25th, 2014, 09:03 PM
  Note on the forum errors Michael 3 903 December 14th, 2013, 07:54 AM
  Forum downtime BoardAdmin 1 704 September 7th, 2012, 04:42 AM