Sneak Peek at Deathly Hallows
So since not all of us get Region 1 DVDs. Here's a sneak peak of The Deathly Hallows that some may have missed out on. Nothing spoilerish, a couple of behind-the-scenes shots and a few glimpses of scenes from the movie.

http://www.flicks.co.nz/news/sneak-peek-...y-hallows/
[SIZE=2]Keeper of Cole and The Cullen Men

"Once the Queen's dead the King's useless . . . maybe he's too depressed to fight; he really loved her you know"
[/SIZE]
The cemetery at Godric's Hollow looks very much like how I imagined it. These movies should be pretty good.
I know, I just got the Half-Blood Prince and can't wait for the Deathly Hollows to come out. That cementary does look rather old and perfect as in the book...I think that since they are making 2 movies about the book, that they are showing as much as they can from those books, which should please most of the fans of the books...
Tigercat :paw:
Thus disguising whatever departures they may have felt were necessary in order to tell the story. Smile

I wonder how they're going to handle the problems with the Slytherin actors. I think both Crabbe and Goyle have gotten themselves into trouble by now.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the DEATHLY HALLOWS on TV Irene 1 467 December 12th, 2013, 04:23 AM
Last Post: Michael
  My thoughts on "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2" Michael 8 1,653 November 27th, 2011, 12:12 AM
  Discussion for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2" Michael 0 362 July 13th, 2011, 02:40 PM
  Pictures: Harry Potter people at Deathly Hallows 2 premiere in London, July 2011 Michael 0 298 July 10th, 2011, 08:31 AM
  Severus Snape poster for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2" Michael 0 684 June 1st, 2011, 01:15 PM
  Neville Longbottom featured on new Deathly Hallows poster Michael 0 425 May 30th, 2011, 03:40 AM
  Ciaran Hinds to play Aberforth Dumbledore in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" Michael 2 921 January 11th, 2011, 02:36 AM
  Emma Watson Back to UK to Re-shoot Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 11 News From Yahoo! 0 420 December 25th, 2010, 09:23 AM
Last Post: News From Yahoo!
  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 Full Movie Online Free News From Yahoo! 0 900 December 19th, 2010, 11:22 PM
  Game review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part One - Playstation 3 News From Yahoo! 0 418 December 17th, 2010, 07:03 AM