Roger Rabbit Sequel Script in the Works
Apparently while Robert Zemeckis was out promoting his new film A Chirstmas Carol, he told MTV that Jeffrey Price and Peter Seaman, who wrote Who Framed Roger Rabbit, are working on a script for a Roger Rabbit sequel.

The film was based on Gary Wolf's 1981 novel Who Censored Roger Rabbit? In 1991 Wolf wrote another novel featuring the characters, Who P-P-P-Plugged Roger Rabbit?.

Although I have not read them, I understand the novels are stand alone, featuring no shared continuity. So while it's not known at this point if Price and Seaman's script is based on the second book, it wouldn't necessarily provide them with material for a direct sequel, anyway.
Not that I've been keeping secrets, but I've been so busy I haven't had time to update SF-Fandom with all the news I've written about over the past few weeks on the blogs.

I actually learned about this project a couple of weeks ago.

But how will they follow up to this scene?

Jessica Rabbit singing in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" From YouTube
SF-Fandom not responsible for video content

SF-Fandom reserves the right to remove inappropriate video content from its discussions. YouTube may remove the video from its service without notification.
Jessica was a victim of evil men and she really did love Roger. That director should have been a shame of himself fooling around and getting a married woman in trouble. He deserved to be killed. It should be Jessica's turn to be cleared.
Don't insult the precious, my precious!:book:

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video: What the original 2 Stargate sequel movies would have been like Michael 0 297 July 5th, 2021, 02:22 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Jojo Rabbit badlands 1 410 February 4th, 2020, 10:30 PM
  A new version of DUNE is apparantly in the works. Agaricus 8 775 March 5th, 2019, 05:46 PM
  A movie based on the book "Lord of Light" by Roger Zelasny Mordomin 5 584 September 16th, 2018, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Agaricus
  a Dragon's lair and Space ace movie in the works. badlands 3 494 March 23rd, 2018, 12:44 AM
  Shrek 5 in the works? badlands 1 461 October 29th, 2016, 04:07 PM
Last Post: august
  Movies that need a sequel badlands 1 338 August 3rd, 2015, 11:22 AM
  A sequel for "Pacific Rim" is on the way Michael 0 345 June 28th, 2014, 02:57 AM
  Michael Chabon signs deal to do script for Disney's "Magic Kingdom" Michael 0 425 July 12th, 2011, 09:16 PM
  Star Sam Jones Prevented a Flash Gordon Sequel? Boomstick 6 3,743 September 1st, 2010, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Boomstick