Farscape: Complete Series DVD Under $60
Was in Best Buy yesterday to get Heroes Season 3 on sale (which naturally was out of stock Rolleyes ) and was browsing for other stuff that might not be in the ad. Lo and behold there was a shelf tag for the Farscape Complete Series for $69.99. Which I would have gladly paid. . . IF only they actually had some. Of course it`s not in the ad so of course they wouldn`t give me a raincheck for it, but I was pretty mad, wanted to pester them and get them to look up just how many they actually had in stock when it started, since I`m pretty sure they guarantee to have at least 4 of whatever is on sale. Unless that`s just for stuff in the ad. Didn`t do it though. The sale is supposed to end Saturday. Not only will I probably not be able to check back for it, but I`d be willing to bet they won`t get any more in before the sale ends. Ah well, maybe it`ll come up again and in a great harmonic convergence I`ll happen to be there when it`s on sale AND in stock AND I have sufficient funds. We all need a quest. :crazy:
Hope, D`Argo.... I have HOPE. John

Too many stories are nothing more than connected vignettes of codified symbols used to tell the audience where the plot currently stands like some sort of checklist Mirage
Whoa! Thanks for the heads-up, Bern. I'm going to check the website to see if they have any in stock at one of my local Best Buy stores.
Well, it's not available in any of my local stores. The Best Buy website still has it listed on sale at $69.99, although it's currently backordered, estimated to ship in 1-2 weeks. I'm checking a few other spots again online now, but I think I'm going to order it from Best Buy and just wait the extra time that it'll take them to fill the backorders.

I should have just got it right away when Amazon had their sale, but I'm thinking $70 bucks is probably going to be the best deal around for a while.

Edited To Add:
Score!!!!! Amazon has it in stock and for $63.99 right now, and free shipping! I'm ordering it right away! :party: Confusedun:
Heh, good for you, Boomstick! Great price, too.
Hope, D`Argo.... I have HOPE. John

Too many stories are nothing more than connected vignettes of codified symbols used to tell the audience where the plot currently stands like some sort of checklist Mirage
As a note, you can check amazon anytime Best Buy runs their sales, they have matched their ads especially around the holidays.
I can imagine quite a bit.
Well, I've got the set. I'm in the middle of watching several different DVDs and reading several different books, so I'm not sure when the Farscape viewing will start. Once it does I'll probably dig up some old threads and post my thoughts as I go along.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Transformers 1980’s series badlands 0 371 October 2nd, 2020, 10:22 PM
Last Post: badlands
  Ark II Filmation series badlands 1 568 April 13th, 2020, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Michael
  One Season TV Series? Randy2020/ 6 1,084 March 1st, 2020, 04:52 PM
  New Battlestar Galactica Series in development Boomstick 2 1,340 September 29th, 2019, 01:25 AM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Transformers live action Tv 📺 series badlands 1 767 September 5th, 2019, 06:59 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Rebooting the Hardy boys and Nancy Drew tv series badlands 4 805 May 22nd, 2019, 10:50 AM
  TV series based on anime called GoblinSlayer badlands 0 520 May 21st, 2019, 01:41 PM
Last Post: badlands
  Horror games as TV series badlands 1 536 January 15th, 2019, 02:40 PM
  Doctor Who Series 11 videos Michael 0 756 September 24th, 2018, 01:01 PM
  Live action G. I Joe or Transformers Series on TV? badlands 1 591 September 22nd, 2018, 10:18 PM