How Harry Potter, Trek, Star Wars + The Matrix are the same movie...
Really funny and quite insightful blog at Spiteful Critic.

It starts out like this:

Quote:Once upon a time, Luke/Kirk/Neo/Harry was living a miserable life. Feeling disconnected from his friends and family, he dreams about how his life could be different. One day, he is greeted by Obi Wan/Captain Pike/Trinity/ Hagrid and told that his life is not what it seems, and that due to some circumstances surrounding his birth/birth/birth/infancy, he was meant for something greater......
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
august Wrote:Really funny and quite insightful blog
Very funny and insightful! :laugh:
[SIZE=2]Keeper of Cole and The Cullen Men

"Once the Queen's dead the King's useless . . . maybe he's too depressed to fight; he really loved her you know"
[/SIZE]
There are too many movies and books like that for you to just label those specific ones.

Chronicles of Narnia anyone?

If you want a real connection look at Eragon and Star Wars.
Se onr sverdar sitja hvass!
Kingangus Wrote:There are too many movies and books like that for you to just label those specific ones.

Too late - they already did! Back on June 20th. And they got away with it too.... thanks to the help of those kids..and their durn dog...:muahaha:
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Well I can help the :gunfiring: poor critic (Confusedtupid: ) understand better the differentiation of Harry Potter from his bathetic attempt at grouping:

Harry Potter's Bookshelf by John Granger. See my reviews at amazon.com and barnesandnoble.com for more critical insight into the HP series as a genre-bending alchemical delight.
inked
"Aslan is not a tame lion. Safe?
No, he's not safe, but he's good."
CSL/LWW
That is the kind of article I wish I had written. Great find!
:lol: That's funny! Thanks for posting.
Sheldon: I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.

~ The Big Bang Theory

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Elvis movie badlands 2 37 Yesterday, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Yalmuk
  Reboot The Terminator movie series. badlands 2 96 June 15th, 2022, 11:52 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Is it true that there will a movie based on the Redwall author’s book? badlands 1 92 May 16th, 2022, 01:37 PM
  Jason Momoa to star in "Minecraft" Michael 0 87 May 9th, 2022, 01:42 AM
  Poppy Playtime movie badlands 1 126 April 17th, 2022, 12:01 PM
Smile Clash of the clans movie badlands 4 104 April 17th, 2022, 12:00 PM
  Transformers Beast wars badlands 1 103 March 30th, 2022, 12:28 AM
  How about a jetsons movie? hour_25mikehodel 4 258 March 19th, 2022, 03:11 PM
  Miami Vice movie badlands 2 237 December 29th, 2021, 03:33 PM
Star Disney’s The Lone Ranger movie starring Depp badlands 1 349 November 22nd, 2021, 02:07 PM