Movie called "Action Hero"
Do we know anything about that? YouTube has this clip up saying Kevin will be in it. Did I miss something? I'm not getting younger you know LOL...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5Z8qQ4wPrs
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up." Jesse Jackson
Sassi,I've not heard of this movie before. There is a website mentioned in the trailer-ought to be checked out.
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
"what the world needs now is love"
Hermie posted on Twitter that it's another spoof movie Kevin appears in. Guess we'll hear more about it soon then.
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up." Jesse Jackson
Just saw the trailer, interesting.

the guy who plays the lead actor Brian Thompson he was in an ep of Hercules - Siege at Naxos, played Goth

Looks interesting. I did like the bit where it says and.....Sorbo. You can just see Kevin trying not to smirk.

I see it mentions Patrick Warburton too, he is a funny actor.

here is a link to IMDB

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0996664/#comment
Laugh More - Live Longer :laugh:
You don't stop laughing because you grow old, You grow old because you stop laughing
[I]My Motto:Why Worry, it is not going to change anything, just relax and go with the flow.[/I]

Julia [SIZE=1]Confusedun: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][/SIZE]
Good news, really fun looking at Kevin saying..."Sorbo"...like "Bond"...
Thank you darlings! :trio:
Mara
One should never give up, ever! (Kevin Sorbo)
Looks like an interesting and somewhat funny spoof...Kevin's appearance at the end...like Mara said is sounds very Bondish . Wonder what part Kevin has in the movie? Perhaps a cameo? Action Hero Consultant? MMMmmmm :wink:

Thanks for the link Sassi.

Minds are like parachutes, they only work when open.

Life is the quality of the Journey, not the Destination.

'Don't speak unless you can improve on the silence.' Spanish Proverb.

:hug:

SoS

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Live action version of Anastasia badlands 1 419 November 5th, 2021, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Agaricus
  John Wayne movie badlands 8 1,056 March 19th, 2019, 12:41 PM
Last Post: august
  Chris Pratt and Lupita Nyong’o in a movie together? badlands 3 908 April 28th, 2018, 06:49 PM
  Comic movie roles that might suit Idris Elba. badlands 1 700 February 20th, 2018, 12:14 PM
  Which Asian actors would be great for this live action version of this game? badlands 3 867 September 25th, 2017, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Oprah Winfrey and Jackie Chan in movie together? badlands 2 734 September 15th, 2017, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Johnny Depp in an Agatha Christie movie badlands 2 749 June 7th, 2017, 03:49 PM
  Call of duty movie badlands 3 682 May 16th, 2017, 11:27 AM
  Haunting Ground the movie badlands 0 529 April 26th, 2017, 12:47 PM
Last Post: badlands
  Jack Black to be in the Confederacy of Dunces movie? badlands 2 738 October 13th, 2016, 04:28 PM
Last Post: badlands