***Fangs & Fur*** OT Discussion Thread Open!
Unusual to catch someone else on line at the same time.
:crazy: If at first you dont succeed, skydiving may not be for you! :crazy:
onwe Wrote:Unusual to catch someone else on line at the same time.

OOOooooo sorry I missed you...ran in and ran out. I have to try and sleep in between my baby's wake up calls which are frequent and painful :teary:
:thud: REMEMBER: When I'm queen, things WILL be different.
Bless i remember those days. But i love the teenage years, i love embarrassing the kids!!
onwe Wrote:Bless i remember those days. But i love the teenage years, i love embarrassing the kids!!

My late husband had 2 teenage kids (17 year old boy and 15 year old girl) so I have the pleasure of both :bounce: - they don't live with me though.

P.S. I'm going to keep this thread going until Rob shuts it down...which I feel is pretty imminent :poke:
Good News! :party:
The admins have informed us that, although Luthy's cozy place remains open for business, we can expand the neighborhood and create our own comfy Off Topic Discussion Thread if we like!!!
And to that I say,[SIZE="3"] "We like!"[/SIZE] :hellohands:

[SIZE="3"]"Fangs & Fur"[/SIZE]
Btw, yes, I do realize that Twilight Vamps have no fangs...
But True Blood Vampires do, right? :halo:

So, have fun. Rant about your day, your dreams...or just daydream. Confusedleep:

And I'm sure we'll all remember to keep it clean and friendly... :kiss: :hug:
After all...sure, this is a Vampire-friendly den...But for the love of the wolves, no blood on the floor, okay?! :bg:
Stripe Wrote:As well as being subject to the normal posting policy there are a few simple rules which all chit chat threads throughout Sf-Fandom have.

1) Please keep posts discussional in content. Short meaningless posts will be considered post count padding and will be removed.

2) Personal one on one discussions are not permitted please take those to private email.

3) Threads will be locked at 500 posts for archival purposes and a new one can then be opened.

4) This special thread is available at moderators discretion and as such the priviledge of its use can be removed or banned at the moderators decision.

So please enjoy getting to know your fellow posters and remember this area is for all off topic discussions.:coffee:
:welcome:
~doni
[COLOR="Teal"]We are not the same persons this year as last; nor are those we love.
It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love as a changed person. [/COLOR]

[SIZE="1"]-W. Somerset Maugham[/SIZE]
Dont want to rant about my day i would rather day dream about twilight
onwe Wrote:Dont want to rant about my day i would rather day dream about twilight
Works for me! :wave:
[COLOR="Teal"]We are not the same persons this year as last; nor are those we love.
It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love as a changed person. [/COLOR]

Woooohooooo....thanks for this :kiss: :trio:
How's everyone doing? Smile

I'm excited that you're excited! :bounce: I hope you have fun in here!

Doncoriel Wrote:How's everyone doing? Smile

I'm excited that you're excited! :bounce: I hope you have fun in here!

Just got to work :twitch Restaurant is full tonight so it's going to be a busy one. We need it - the economy is killing us :teary:
Rain Wrote:Just got to work :twitch Restaurant is full tonight so it's going to be a busy one. We need it - the economy is killing us :teary:
I'm sorry to hear you are struggling with the economic woes. Unfortunately, that's a pretty common theme now. *sigh*
Hopefully the night goes really well for you! Good luck!!

*I'm off to catch up on some artistic endeavors, so have a great one! Smile

Doncoriel Wrote:*I'm off to catch up on some artistic endeavors, so have a great one! Smile

Oooo enjoy!! And thanks!!
Our PM (prime minister) has now admitted that Australia may end up in a ressesion. Were builders and things are still pretty good.
onwe Wrote:Our PM (prime minister) has now admitted that Australia may end up in a ressesion. Were builders and things are still pretty good.

Here also, people in construction are still doing well. The rest of us that depend on tourism are crying bitter tears...ok, not that bad but we can still see a difference from last year.
So you'll never believe this guys... I'm at work and we're reeeeaaaally busy, so I'm out serving tables as well. I go to this one table with one lady (late 30s), her husband and son. The lady (turns out her name is Alex) is reading and as I approach she puts her book down...and guess what...she's reading Breaking Dawn lol!! So we end up having this really long-winded conversation about the books and the movie. Her husband keeps looking at us like we're completely nuts :laugh: So we're there chit chatting until an elderly couple sitting at the table next to hers tell me to get on with the programme and go get them 2 pots of tea...lol!! So as Alex and her family are leaving, she comes up to me, hands me her phone number and begs me to meet her for coffee because she has no one to talk about Twilight with, and all her friends think she's insane :laugh: So now I have a Twilight friend wooohooo :hat:
Well done rain you have a twilight buddy. Others just dont understand. I work in the tourism industry and its quite.
I can certainly believe that - I have yet to read the books or see the movie, but I've had lengthy discussions with my favorite bartender about them, and I made a point to pass along that USA Today photo of the (shirtless) Pack, and she squealed like a little girl (of course, she's just 24) and said she was going to post it next to her cash register to inspire her on slow days. :laugh:
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
august Wrote:I can certainly believe that - I have yet to read the books or see the movie, but I've had lengthy discussions with my favorite bartender about them, and I made a point to pass along that USA Today photo of the (shirtless) Pack, and she squealed like a little girl (of course, she's just 24) and said she was going to post it next to her cash register to inspire her on slow days. :laugh:

August you should be ashamed :bg: You should have given her the fan-made New Moon poster...I mean this one :leech: :thud:
Ooooo and this one is really good too :bg:
Rain Wrote:So now I have a Twilight friend wooohooo :hat:

Bahahahahaha! Beautiful; that's an awesome story :hellohands::hellohands::hellohands: I have plenty of people to talk to at work about Twilight.
[SIZE=2]Keeper of Cole and The Cullen Men

"Once the Queen's dead the King's useless . . . maybe he's too depressed to fight; he really loved her you know"
[/SIZE]

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eliza Dushku in "Open Graves" on Syfy Th. 10/27 @ 1 AM august 6 1,894 October 21st, 2011, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Eliza Dushku open to a True Lies 2 august 2 1,654 August 1st, 2011, 06:38 PM
Last Post: august
  True Blood --Season 3 discussion - SPOILERS EDSEL_PK 32 2,603 September 21st, 2010, 08:46 AM
  "Not Fade Away" Discussion Here! Boomstick 33 2,918 August 20th, 2007, 05:22 PM
Last Post: Afiriel
  this show .... (some Cordy discussion/complaining) Unregistered 54 3,112 August 14th, 2007, 03:50 PM
  Questions/Discussion on "The First" august 9 787 July 18th, 2007, 05:27 PM
  "The Grudge 2" Info Thread august 11 1,056 October 29th, 2006, 08:31 PM
  SMG in Southland Tales-info thread Boomstick 0 386 December 22nd, 2005, 01:20 AM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Angel Episode Discussion for 5/5/04 (spoilers) Akasha 7 679 May 11th, 2004, 06:06 AM
Last Post: porkchopsandwiches
  Angel Finale Spoiler Thread august 1 522 March 23rd, 2004, 04:07 PM
Last Post: Venefice