'The Boat that Rocked'
Quote: April 3 (Bloomberg) -- Philip Seymour Hoffman is about to use an expletive on his offshore pirate radio show when the captain stops him.
“The powers-that-be have decreed that the F-word is a word too far,” declares Hoffman, a.k.a. The Count, a paunchy DJ beaming live from a vessel in the North Sea. He then leaves the microphone on so listeners can hear the captain list other bad words to be kept off the air.

Pop music and profanity rule in “The Boat That Rocked,” set in mid-1960s Britain, when only two hours of rock ‘n’ roll a week were played by British Broadcasting Corp. stations, and unlicensed rivals were outlawed. Released in U.K. cinemas this week, the film is inspired by the adventures of offshore Radio Caroline, founded in 1964.

Pirate DJs Take Pop, Profanity to Sea in ‘The Boat That Rocked’ article here

I saw this movie last night, possibly one of the funniest movies I've seen in a long time. So if you have a chance to see it, please go. It was excellent.

:goodjob:
[SIZE=2]Keeper of Cole and The Cullen Men

"Once the Queen's dead the King's useless . . . maybe he's too depressed to fight; he really loved her you know"
[/SIZE]
Hey, sounds like an interesting movie. I'll have to look for it.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.

MYCode Guide