Video: Trailer for independent film "Iron Sky"
This is such a neat concept.  An independent film studio is producing a movie where the Nazis flee Germany at the end of World War II and colonize the moon.  The movie posits their return in 2018.

Watch Trailer for independent movie "Iron Sky" from YouTube
SF-Fandom not responsible for video content

SF-Fandom reserves the right to remove inappropriate video content from its discussions. YouTube may remove the video from its service without notification.

You can find out more about the production at http://www.ironsky.net/site/ the official site for the movie.

The company behind the film is Energia Productions.  I've never heard of them before but they have apparently released other work to the Internet.
Wicked concept, indeed.
Writing about Science Fiction and Fantasy films.
http://www.sf-fandom.com/
Nice movie. Fresh and different. My recommendation is to watch this movie.
Unfortunately for me, it hasn't come to my area. I'm hoping to see it on pay-per-view.
Hah! I'm an idiot. The movie hasn't been released in the United States yet. You can see the schedule of world-wide release dates here.
So, just to connect the dots, I did finally get to watch this movie (years later). And I partially review the 2019 sequel in this discussion.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video: Trailer for "Puss'n'Boots: The Last Wish" Michael 0 62 June 22nd, 2022, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Video: Trailer for "Lyle, Lyle, Crocodile" Michael 0 8 June 22nd, 2022, 08:39 PM
  Avatar 2 Trailer Coming Soon Michael 2 87 May 10th, 2022, 09:36 PM
  Michael's Take on "Iron Sky: The Coming Race" Michael 0 110 March 19th, 2022, 03:22 PM
  Video: Trailer for "The Adam Project" Michael 0 254 March 2nd, 2022, 09:10 PM
  Will we see the return of the small budget science fiction film? hour_25mikehodel 4 188 February 23rd, 2022, 09:24 PM
  Video: Trailer for "Avatar II" Michael 0 177 February 12th, 2022, 04:24 PM
  Video: Trailer for "Jurassic World Dominion" Michael 0 118 February 12th, 2022, 04:09 PM
  Video: Trailer for 'Dune' (Royal Houses) Michael 0 232 September 9th, 2021, 01:43 AM
  Video: Trailer for 'Matrix: Resurrections' Michael 1 262 September 9th, 2021, 01:41 AM