Kevin at Sundance Film Festival
There are some pics up at Wireimage and getty Images of Kevin at the Sundance Film Festival.

here

http://www.wireimage.com/SearchResults.a...in%20Sorbo

and here

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search...&src=quick#

I like the ones where he is playing Nintedo Wii, concentrating very hard by the looks of it, wonder if he is playing the golf game, which is the one game that I haven't mastered on Nintendo Wii, great at hitting the ball not so great at trying to putt and it ends up asking me to Give Up (alot).
Laugh More - Live Longer :laugh:
You don't stop laughing because you grow old, You grow old because you stop laughing
[I]My Motto:Why Worry, it is not going to change anything, just relax and go with the flow.[/I]

Julia [SIZE=1]Confusedun: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][/SIZE]
Good find Jewels. I wondered if Kevin would go to Sundance this year, guess he did...

Minds are like parachutes, they only work when open.

Life is the quality of the Journey, not the Destination.

'Don't speak unless you can improve on the silence.' Spanish Proverb.

:hug:

SoS
[Image: thanks26.gif] }}}Jewels{{{
Great find, nice piccies to start the day.
Kevin looks great.
[SIZE="2"]KevFriend aka Sanne[/SIZE] :hello:
[SIZE="2"]Webmistress of [COLOR="Blue"][I][URL="http://www.sorbos-tribute.com"]Sorbos-Tribute
[/URL]
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/I][SIZE="2"]Member of OIKSFC[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"][B]**I saw Heaven opened and behold a white horse**[/SIZE][/B]
[SIZE="1"](Rev. 19-11)[/SIZE]
Here is some more

http://moviemavengal.blogspot.com/2009/0...dance.html
You don't stop laughing because you grow old, You grow old because you stop laughing
[I]My Motto:Why Worry, it is not going to change anything, just relax and go with the flow.[/I]

[SIZE=1][/SIZE]
Thank you Jewels.

Minds are like parachutes, they only work when open.

Life is the quality of the Journey, not the Destination.

'Don't speak unless you can improve on the silence.' Spanish Proverb.

:hug:

SoS
Thanks Jewels, great find.
[SIZE="2"]Webmistress of [COLOR="Blue"][I][URL="http://www.sorbos-tribute.com"]Sorbos-Tribute
[/URL]
Great jopb, darling, thank you! :kiss:
Mara
One should never give up, ever! (Kevin Sorbo)
Kevin does go to sundance very year, or at least has for the last few. There was an article a year or two (maybe more) back that stated he had bought a house in Park City Utah so I guess it allows him to go up and stay for a week or two or more. Not sure he is playing Wii golf in that one pic where he is concentrating, unless he is placing his ball on the tee, since in Wii golf you swing as if you have a club in your hands. The pic above that resembles a golf or perhaps baseball swing though. Smile
Fantastic photos,Jewels! Thanks for the links!
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
"what the world needs now is love"
Jewels, thanks for the links. Great photos. Smile

Hugs,
Shait
There are more pics up at wireimage and getty images including one with Sam and Octavia.

I can see why he has the family with him, after the last month of movies and being away from home, what a nice little holiday for them all, esp as Ray said they have a house in Utah.

[SIZE=1][/SIZE]
I don't know if anyone here is a member of wire image. I woman I work with is, and she enlarged the picture of Kevin, Sam and Octavia. Octavia's hair looks really red and very, very short. I wonder if they cut it or if perhaps it's pulled back and the angle makes it look cut. She is just so adorable!!!! Smile
I have a basic membership at Wireimage,but I can only enlarge the photos so much. Anyway,I looked at the one of Kevin,Sam & Octavia and from what I can tell,it looks like Octavia's hair may be pulled back in a ponytail of sorts. I can't believe that Kevin & Sam would want her to have short hair. It's really hard to tell either way.
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
The child in that picture looks alittle too young to be Octavia. She is much longer in the torso than that child Sam is holding. I think it looks like a boy to me. It could be a nephew. Octavia's hair is blond, unless it changes with the seasons. Just my observations. Why would you dress a girl in black??

Update:: I just checked one of the other pictures and it is Octavia! It does look like they cut her hair and it does get darker during the winter. Sorry.
Tigercat :paw:
gemini0521 Wrote:I have a basic membership at Wireimage,but I can only enlarge the photos so much. Anyway,I looked at the one of Kevin,Sam & Octavia and from what I can tell,it looks like Octavia's hair may be pulled back in a ponytail of sorts. I can't believe that Kevin & Sam would want her to have short hair. It's really hard to tell either way.
Here's the pic a bit larger and it really looks like her hair is cut!
[Image: 002ua9.jpg]
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up." Jesse Jackson
here is another pic

http://socialitelife.celebuzz.com/archiv...bfm_page=0

looks like Octavia is wearing a purple and black tracksuit with ugg boots, how cute does she look. Just adorable.

[SIZE=1][/SIZE]
Thanks for the link,Jewels! Great photos!
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
[Image: thanks26.gif]
}}}Jewels & Gemini{{{
[/URL]
Well, I'm obviously going mad because I can't find any photo of Octavia on this website, which I have to say I didn't find user friendly at all. I put Kevin's name into the search box at the top but it didn't give me any photos of him!!!

I also found it interesting that the writer doesn't consider Kevin to be top "star wattage".....

Harmony
harmonygirl Wrote:Well, I'm obviously going mad because I can't find any photo of Octavia on this website, which I have to say I didn't find user friendly at all. I put Kevin's name into the search box at the top but it didn't give me any photos of him!!!

I also found it interesting that the writer doesn't consider Kevin to be top "star wattage".....

Harmony
If you are going mad I am too because I didn't see any of Octavia. I hate to say this but the picture above makes her look like a boy. Not very becoming at all!
Kate
Troll Hunter and catcher Extraordinaire

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday Kevin Smith SorboFan922 14 3,978 March 19th, 2022, 02:52 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Kevin Costner badlands 1 631 October 19th, 2018, 09:23 AM
Last Post: august
  Nathan Fillion in "Uncharted" fan film Michael 0 519 July 16th, 2018, 12:24 PM
  Why no film roles for James Earl Jones, Frank Langella, etc.? august 7 1,947 April 19th, 2014, 11:56 PM
  Kevin Sorbo : a nice man , a great actor LadyBruna 60 11,922 September 2nd, 2013, 05:19 PM
Last Post: badlands
  New Film - Casting soon artistgp 1 717 August 23rd, 2013, 01:58 AM
Last Post: badlands
  Kevin's new book! gemini0521 5 1,772 October 2nd, 2011, 09:09 PM
Last Post: gemini0521
  Kevin in Toronto! gemini0521 1 846 August 30th, 2011, 11:56 PM
Last Post: gemini0521
  Testing Kevin Sorbo Forum Michael 0 1,029 May 24th, 2011, 08:55 PM
  Kevin items gemini0521 1 1,057 April 1st, 2011, 10:31 AM