Episode 13 - "Jedi Crash" thoughts/reviews
This is the thread for discussion for the upcoming episode airing this Friday, January 15th.

The article is on comics continuum.

"When Anakin is gravely injured in battle, General Secura must teach Ahsoka the Jedi philosophy of having no personal attachments, even as they brave an unfamiliar planet in search of medical help for their stricken leader."

See the rest here.

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0.../index.htm

There is also a link to a preview clip for this episode.
I can imagine quite a bit.
Okay, this is only the second ep I've watched so I won't be trying to give an in-depth analysis here.
But I enjoyed it very much, and am looking forward to seeing this Peace or Peacekeeper struggle play out.

*My younger sisters heard I was dvring this show now and have started watching as well. Nice that it's something we can all have fun with.
[COLOR="Teal"]We are not the same persons this year as last; nor are those we love.
It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love as a changed person. [/COLOR]

[SIZE="1"]-W. Somerset Maugham[/SIZE]
I have been suprised. I like it. I'm not sure I like Asoka but other than that it's not bad at all. I don't know if they're original stories but they can show or address things that they couldn't in the movies.
As far as I remember, Secura must not have had any lines in Attack of the Clones. If she did I sure don't remember her having that thick of an accent.
Boomstick Wrote:As far as I remember, Secura must not have had any lines in Attack of the Clones. If she did I sure don't remember her having that thick of an accent.

She only had a "Yes, master" in episode III and just a walk by part in AOTC. Yeah, she had an accent in this one and it bugged me a little but eh. Jar Jar wasn't Amhed Best and that bugged me more.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Obi-Wan: My Initial Thoughts Michael 0 101 June 5th, 2022, 11:35 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Video: Star Wars Episode IX panel at Star Wars Celebration Chicago Michael 1 761 April 12th, 2019, 05:37 PM
  Video: Star Wars Episode IX teaser trailer Michael 0 590 April 12th, 2019, 05:34 PM
  Michael's Review of "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" (No spoilers) Michael 7 995 December 29th, 2017, 02:03 PM
Last Post: mrt77
  Are you ready for The Last Jedi? badlands 1 505 December 15th, 2017, 01:24 AM
  IMAX Releases Poster for "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" FilmGuy 0 533 November 15th, 2017, 12:33 PM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  Video: Galactic Premier trailer for "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" FilmGuy 0 450 November 14th, 2017, 11:30 PM
  Video: Trailer for "Star Wars: Episode VII, the Force Awakens" FilmGuy 8 1,280 January 27th, 2015, 12:21 PM
  Star Wars Episode VII Named "The Force Awakens" FilmGuy 8 1,327 November 29th, 2014, 06:21 PM
Last Post: august
  Star Wars Episode to Begin Filming May 2014 FilmGuy 0 571 March 18th, 2014, 04:45 PM