Travolta family back in Florida with son's ashes
Actor John Travolta and his family are back in their Ocala, Fla., home from the Bahamas, along with the ashes of his teenage son who died of a seizure.

Obie Wilchombe, a Bahamian politician and friend of the family, confirmed Tuesday the family flew back late Monday night after getting an urn with Jett Travolta's ashes.

"Everything was in place, the cremation was completed, and they decided to leave," said Wilchcombe.

Keith McSweeney, a funeral home director on Grand Bahama Island, had said on Monday that the 16-year-old's remains were being cremated.

Read the rest here.

I hadn't even heard this had occured. My sympathies to Mr. Travolta and his family on their loss.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
Such a sad thing. It's hard when death takes ones so young.
My sympathy and prayers go out to the parents and little sister.
[COLOR="Teal"]We are not the same persons this year as last; nor are those we love.
It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love as a changed person. [/COLOR]

[SIZE="1"]-W. Somerset Maugham[/SIZE]
This is sad. Too bad for Travolta.
Don't insult the precious, my precious!:book:

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John Travolta new movies: Gummi bear and Salad Fingers badlands 0 507 August 7th, 2015, 08:29 PM
Last Post: badlands
  "Pacific Rim" - Monster Movies are Back! Michael 0 448 July 14th, 2013, 12:53 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Release of "Gravity" starring Sandra Bullock, George Clooney pushed back Michael 0 757 May 20th, 2012, 04:32 PM
  Tim Burton doing an Addams Family movie Boomstick 6 570 March 24th, 2010, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  John Cusack goes back in time in a hot tub Michael 3 638 January 25th, 2010, 11:01 AM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Disney to back "Alien Legion" movie Michael 2 590 December 15th, 2009, 10:14 PM
  Natasha Richardson - Richardson's family gathers at New York hospital RobRoy 5 550 March 20th, 2009, 06:38 AM
Last Post: Luthien_001
  Another movie based on the author of Angela's ashes badlands 0 400 February 8th, 2009, 12:24 AM
  Young Claymation devotee hopes to bring it back Michael 0 479 January 12th, 2009, 05:12 AM
  Bruckheimer's "Prince of Persia" film pushed back to 2010 Michael 8 808 November 22nd, 2008, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Doncoriel