race to witch mountain
What do you think of the trailer?
Don't insult the precious, my precious!:book:
I havent seen or heard anything about it but a little research showed it based on or a remake of the original Disney 'Race to Witch Mountain and its sequal 'Return to Witch mountain' both of which I saw as a child.
I hope it stays fairly close the original story line.
Cheers, :hello:
missferal

- Be nice to people on your way up
because you might meet 'em
on your way down -

>***********************<

Official International Kevin Sorbo Fan Club
http://www.ozfans.com

>***********************<
I'd heard of the movie, but didn't realize that Dwayne Johnson was in it. I, of course, saw both Tony and Tia films in the theater. Escape must have been a re-release, as I was alive when it was released, but only two at the time. I'm fairly certain I don't have that good of a memory.

Here's the trailer for anyone interested. I wasn't able to view it from my office, so let me know if there is any problems.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
It's kind of a screwy setup with the popups and all, but maybe that's just Google Chrome (not the best browser I've ever used, but it does load pages faster than any other browser).

The preview looks interesting but it seems they have reworked the basic storyline considerably.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mary and the Witch's flower badlands 0 199 January 22nd, 2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: badlands
  Death Race 2050 Boomstick 1 386 January 22nd, 2017, 03:06 PM
Last Post: august
  K2 the most dangerous mountain? Should they make a movie about this accident? badlands 3 344 January 8th, 2017, 03:18 PM
Last Post: august
  Video: Trailer for "Mary and the Witch's Flower" FilmGuy 1 181 December 20th, 2016, 09:54 PM
Last Post: badlands
  Brokeback Mountain sarahloui 54 3,636 March 18th, 2006, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Lorne
  Nicole to take on role as Witch missferal 16 970 July 8th, 2004, 09:07 PM
Last Post: Camech
  blair witch project HArvey the rabbit 2 417 March 22nd, 2004, 05:45 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Cold Mountain weirdo 10 807 February 2nd, 2004, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Comma