Palin movie
I heard Hollywood wants to make a movie about her life.:blow:
Don't insult the precious, my precious!:book:
badlands Wrote:I heard Hollywood wants to make a movie about her life.:blow:

Of course they do, she's the latest movie-of-the-week story. Especially if she and McCain go the distance and get to submit their change of address cards. There's money to be made, gossip to be told, and Palin is rather photogenic.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
Ah, well, the, umm, adult industry has already done a movie about "Her"... of course, I know this is supposed to be a PG-rated forum, so I can't go into details here; but, as I understand it, it's quite a satire.
The four food groups: beer, more beer, Jack Daniels and Jimmy Beam.
badlands Wrote:I heard Hollywood wants to make a movie about her life.:blow:

At this point I'd be surprised to see anything. When you lose the election, you fall out of the general public's spotlight fast.

With the elections over I imagine Palin will be quietly tending her affairs in Alaska. If the TV reports are accurate her approval rating at home took a serious hit, so she'll probably want to work on making good impressions during her remaining time in office. I wouldn't be surprised to see her run for a Senate/House position when she's through as Governor.

If anything, SNL will continue to use her as a character until, in true SNL fashion, it's not even remotely funny anymore. If they haven't reached that point already. :bg:
She's gotten too much of a taste of fame and being pampered. I think her 15 mins are over and won't be seeing much of her, except for the occasionally seeing on the tabloids.
Sciguy Wrote:She's gotten too much of a taste of fame and being pampered. I think her 15 mins are over and won't be seeing much of her, except for the occasionally seeing on the tabloids.

And, ya know, still being Govenor of Alaska.:muahaha:
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it true that there will a movie based on the Redwall author’s book? badlands 1 49 May 16th, 2022, 01:37 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Poppy Playtime movie badlands 1 68 April 17th, 2022, 12:01 PM
Smile Clash of the clans movie badlands 4 57 April 17th, 2022, 12:00 PM
  How about a jetsons movie? hour_25mikehodel 4 193 March 19th, 2022, 03:11 PM
  Miami Vice movie badlands 2 191 December 29th, 2021, 03:33 PM
Star Disney’s The Lone Ranger movie starring Depp badlands 1 310 November 22nd, 2021, 02:07 PM
  New C.S Lewis Movie bilbobaggins764 2 365 November 22nd, 2021, 02:00 PM
  Remember the Don Bluth movie : The Secret of NIMH badlands 0 274 July 27th, 2021, 05:15 PM
Last Post: badlands
  This civil rights leader’s story should be a movie badlands 1 296 July 25th, 2021, 11:28 PM
Last Post: Alvin Eriol
  Ali Pourahmad directed an amazing sci fi movie Aliens Reaction scifilover 0 319 July 12th, 2021, 04:05 AM
Last Post: scifilover