Silver Screen to the small screen and vise versa
I often want to see my favorite TV stars on the Silver Screen or atleast in a role other than the one i'm most familiar with them in. I'd like to see angie harmon in a mopvie for instance. this also works in reverse i like vincent d'onofrio best in his rolr in law and order. Know what i mean?:help:
I know what you mean. I've seen D'onofrio in movie and I prefer his law and order role. Can't say the same of young Angie Harmon though, her resume is a little lacking in the feature length dept.

For me I'd like to see more of lady heather from that episode of CSI.
I think Angie would be good as a movie actress but then again you never know i guess we will just have to wait and see, if she ever gets her chance.
Well i think our chance to see it is here.. She is going to be in a movie that is coming out on lifetime tomorrow.. the commercial looked pretty good but i guess we will have to see... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0F__IfeUXg
She's got a couple films to her credit. She may not have had starring roles, and the movies might not have been blockbusters, but she's in them.

It may be a case of her not pursuing feature films aggressively. She's a capable actress, and very beautiful. And, lets face it, that's really the only two qualifications that directors concern themselves when casting the vast majority of their films. So I don't see any reason why she couldn't get some good roles. She'd be a brilliant Catwoman in a certain Batman franchise...
Yep, she's done features - Agent Cody Banks, The Deal, the remake of Fun with Dick and Jane, and the recent Seraphim Falls. But she got her start in TV (and has gone a lot farther than most Baywatch babes in serious roles) and can easily get starring roles there. Plus she has two kids and a 3rd on the way, so an ensemble piece like this past year's Women's Murder Club, and TV movies that only take a few weeks' commitment, are probably her preference right now.
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
august Wrote:Yep, she's done features - Agent Cody Banks, The Deal, the remake of Fun with Dick and Jane, and the recent Seraphim Falls. But she got her start in TV (and has gone a lot farther than most Baywatch babes in serious roles) and can easily get starring roles there. Plus she has two kids and a 3rd on the way, so an ensemble piece like this past year's Women's Murder Club, and TV movies that only take a few weeks' commitment, are probably her preference right now.

Angie Harmon was on Baywatch? How on earth did I miss that? :eek:

Darn that Pam Anderson and David Hasselhoff, stealing all the limelight! :laugh:

But, yeah, she's waaaaay better an actress than most of the folks that were on any of the various incarnations of Baywatch.
Yep, actually she wass on Baywatch Nights, the spin-off with Haselhoff moonlighting as a detective, but also did one cross-over to the regular Baywatch. According to the IMDB, she had been a model, but Hasselhoff "discovered" her on an airline flight. Whatever that means. :leech:

[Image: cast.jpg]
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will we see the return of the small budget science fiction film? hour_25mikehodel 4 264 February 23rd, 2022, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Small Company borrows money to scale up for movie merchandising Michael 0 447 June 4th, 2010, 06:37 PM
  Robert E. Howard's Bran Mak Morn coming to the screen Michael 5 1,050 February 21st, 2010, 03:34 PM
  Dune heads to the screen again Boomstick 2 601 April 27th, 2008, 08:16 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Netflix to screen movies on location RobRoy 0 397 June 8th, 2006, 04:08 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Captain Marvel coming to the screen Boomstick 5 645 April 22nd, 2006, 11:35 AM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Forgotten Silver - Peter Jackson's Mockumentary RobRoy 1 890 March 25th, 2006, 09:25 PM
Last Post: moif
  Forgotten Silver Coconut ice cream 2 436 September 1st, 2005, 07:58 PM
Last Post: Coconut ice cream
  Screen Legend Marlon Brando Dies at 80 RobRoy 6 685 July 9th, 2004, 12:30 AM
Last Post: SFfilmfan
  Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer 0 140 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: