9/21 - Happy Birthday Boomstick!
If I'm not mistaken, today - 9/21 - is both the second birthday of Erica's son Sheldon, as well as the some-where-in-the-mid-20's birthday of Boomstick!

If so, then Happy Birthday!

:hellohands: :hat: :thumbsup: :party: :birthday:
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Yep, it sure is! :laugh: Thanks, August. It's 27 years of age now, to be exact! :bg:
Happy Happy Birthday Smile
BEAUTIFUL JEN TEAM LEADER - [URL="http://www.jenniferskyfans.net"]www.jenniferkyfans.net
[/URL] ∼ ITALIAN STREET TEAM LEADER - www.alexband.it
Thanks, lulu! It's was a pretty quiet day--just how I like it!
OK,missed this oneby a few hours - so happy birthday after the fact!

:hat: :trio: Confusedurprise: :balloons: :hellohands: :party:
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Thank you, sir. Another year down the drain, eh? :laugh:
OK, getting to this a few hours in advance this time!

:jester: :blow: :birthday: :crazy: :party: :cheergirl: :hat: :thumbsup: :balloons:

[SIZE="5"]Happy Birthday![/SIZE]

[Image: cleo.jpg]
Happy birthday, boomer!
I'm a bit late, but... congratulations! Confusedurprise:

:cheergirl:
Oops! Belated, but here, nonetheless! Happy Boomday!
OK, missed this one by a week! But hope it was a great day!
Wishing Boomstick a very happy birthday! :party: :hat: :balloons:

Thank you, sir! Since I can not be Bruce Campbell, I shall be myself! :bg:

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=266&d=1442850221]
Wishing a very happy birthday to Boomstick, a milestone he shares with Chris Cook (the outdoor Dracula and Sleepy Hollow stage play guy) and Stephen King. The fact that this is exactly nine months after the longest darkest night of the year, when there is also plenty of nistletoe and eggnog around, is entirely coincidental! :tongue: :crazy: :party: :blow: :birthday: :hellohands: :balloons: :hat:

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=392&d=1474468183]

Attached Files Image(s)

Well, a happy belated birthday to Boomstick. Only missed it by a day.
august Wrote:The fact that this is exactly nine months after the longest darkest night of the year, when there is also plenty of nistletoe and eggnog around, is entirely coincidental! :tongue: :crazy: :party: :blow: :birthday: :hellohands: :balloons: :hat:

You know, I never made that connection! :laugh: Thanks for the birthday wishes, guys!
[COLOR="#4B0082"]Wishing Boomstick a very happy birthday on Thursday! :party: :blow: :birthday: :hat: :balloons:

Here's some vintage Joan Jett to get you going (no hidden meaning within the song selection, just one of my favorites that never gets played on the radio. :crazy: )

Joan Jett Live! From YouTube
SF-Fandom not responsible for video content

SF-Fandom reserves the right to remove inappropriate video content from its discussions. YouTube may remove the video from its service without notification.

[/COLOR]
Thanks! I've actually never heard that song before! She certainly suffers from the same thing that KISS does, she's got several decades of music to her credit, but the radio
only ever plays the same 5 songs over and over again!
That's an album cut from her second album, the one with "I Love Rock and Roll" and "Crimson and Clover."

Here's the original version, from 1961 - amazing what a little punk attitude can do for a song!

Nag by the The Halos From YouTube
SF-Fandom not responsible for video content

SF-Fandom reserves the right to remove inappropriate video content from its discussions. YouTube may remove the video from its service without notification.
Ahhh, ok. That makes sense, because listening to it at first, it sounded like a 50s rock song to me!

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Go Bruce - it's your birthday... august 47 6,175 June 22nd, 2021, 04:11 PM
Last Post: august
  Feb. 15th - Renee O'Connor's 's Birthday august 34 5,510 February 15th, 2021, 05:27 PM
Big Grin Happy 25th Anniversary Xena ! august 4 524 November 12th, 2020, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Happy Birthday to Candy aka Erica Hooper! august 54 12,454 September 17th, 2020, 10:39 PM
  Stuart Devenie Birthday Thread! august 37 6,091 July 12th, 2020, 03:19 AM
  Happy Birthday to Gina Torres *and* T. J. Scott! august 24 2,533 April 26th, 2020, 02:39 AM
  10/23 - Happy Birthday to Sam Raimi august 24 4,412 October 23rd, 2019, 02:18 PM
  Happy Birthday Allie (aka Daring Dragoon 2) august 28 3,970 August 11th, 2019, 03:14 PM
  Happy Birthday Moonchain! august 19 2,740 July 23rd, 2019, 01:53 PM
  7/23 - Happy Birthday to Strife! august 23 3,224 July 23rd, 2019, 01:52 PM