Michael Martinez for U.S. President 2008 - Confirming my candidacy
I am so fed up with the Democrats and Republicans. They are all old-school politicians who play political games and favoritism. None of them stand for change. The just want to control the country and "create a legacy".

Well, it's time to elect someone who really cares about this country. And since no one else is standing up for the job, I guess it falls to me to restore honesty, integrity, and passion to the White House.

I want to thank all the people who have so far expressed their support for me.

It's starting cause quite a stir in the news media. You can see how well my campaign is doing in this news report:

News3Online story about Michael Martinez for President
That's nice. The graphic on the bus didn't work so well, but all the others were spot on.
Houston . . . we have a problem.
I'll have the team get right on it! LOL!
In 2012, it'll be me. After the Doomsday Comet hits the Earth, I'll arise from the ashes and forge a new society.
EDSEL_PK Wrote:In 2012, it'll be me. After the Doomsday Comet hits the Earth, I'll arise from the ashes and forge a new society.

Will you rename yourself Phoenix. Or just chuck it all and call yourself Cliche? :laugh:
I think the Hadron Collider will destroy the Earth at midnight on December 31, 2012. That is why the Mayan calendar doesn't go beyond that date.
Fantasy Wrote:Will you rename yourself Phoenix. Or just chuck it all and call yourself Cliche? :laugh:

Laugh if you will. I've already got the leather bunless chaps picked out. I've just gotta get a hopped-up black muscle car and some more weapons. The Aussie accent's no prob.
EDSEL_PK Wrote:I've just gotta get a hopped-up black muscle car and some more weapons. The Aussie accent's no prob.

I think I can help you out. I know a guy who used to drive. :leech:
Yikes...so many good thoughts in this thread!

Michael, you did have me going there for a minute...but it would be great for a non politician to get the job of chief executive. I've been saying for years that the Dem/Rep is nothing more than a two man con, and it's too bad that the one man who got as close as anyone to being a viable candidate was a bit,er...eccentric. I always vote third party or libertarian, because I'm an optimist. :poke:

I read a really great book on 2012...one from a scientific viewpoint, with nothing to sell except his book. There are some very interesting points, although I'm not going survivalist mode quite yet! :warrior: Is the Hadron collider the one that CERN has just started up?

and, oh yes...Michael for president! :cheergirl:
" It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams
That would be the same one.

Maybe I'll toss my hat in the ring for real in 2012....Smile
Michael Wrote:That would be the same one.

Maybe I'll toss my hat in the ring for real in 2012....Smile

You might as well. I don't think you can make any money, but you get free travel and catering!

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video: Yahoo Finance talks with Rafael Bostick, Atlanta Fed President, April 14, 2020 Michael 0 488 April 14th, 2020, 06:27 PM
Last Post: Michael
  President George H. W. Bush Has Passed Alvin Eriol 0 494 December 1st, 2018, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Alvin Eriol
  And now Donald Trump is President of the United States ... Michael 4 648 March 6th, 2017, 12:24 AM
Last Post: badlands
  Michael Martinez injured in fall Michael 4 800 January 23rd, 2014, 01:31 AM
Last Post: badlands
  A Christmas message from Michael Michael 1 707 December 31st, 2009, 04:00 PM
Last Post: Marie
  RIP Michael Jackson Stripe 9 1,072 July 9th, 2009, 08:27 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Fanboy gift guide for 2008 RobRoy 0 444 December 16th, 2008, 03:37 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  2008 Country Music Association Nominations missferal 5 1,082 November 16th, 2008, 01:10 AM
Last Post: StuckOnSorbo
  Comic Book artist Michael Turner dies Boomstick 2 661 July 9th, 2008, 01:49 AM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Former US President Gerald Ford Has Died Alvin Eriol 2 729 January 9th, 2007, 01:35 PM
Last Post: jackscolon