Bruckheimer's "Prince of Persia" film pushed back to 2010
Some photos of Jake Gyllenhaal as the Prince. I wasn't sold on the casting at first, but I can see the Prince here.

Click Me!
[COLOR="Teal"]We are not the same persons this year as last; nor are those we love.
It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love as a changed person. [/COLOR]

[SIZE="1"]-W. Somerset Maugham[/SIZE]
I think he's filled out a little bit. The picture implies the role is somewhat physical.
Doncoriel Wrote:Some photos of Jake Gyllenhaal as the Prince. I wasn't sold on the casting at first, but I can see the Prince here.

Click Me!

Holy cow! He's Hulked-out! It must be clobberin' time. :party:
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
Yet another movie I can't wait to see pushed back.Confusedad:.. I liked the pics of Jake as the Prince though! I wasn't sold on him being cast at first, but now I'm feeling good about it.:thumbsup: Hope they do out more pics soon.
"Good evening folks, I'm the Joker. Living proof that you don't have to be crazy to host this show, but it helps!"
He was pretty convincing as the Prince and I was looking forward to it but it seems so far away now that I'll just forget about it until I see some trailers/posters.
Holy cow. Now you know why studios pay personal trainers to work with the star. He looks about like the character has in recent games in the series.
Boomstick Wrote:Holy cow. Now you know why studios pay personal trainers to work with the star. He looks about like the character has in recent games in the series.

Or he pays one himself. Not certain which. But then, that is his job. To look a certain way for certain roles. I always think it would be nice if that were my job: to look.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
RobRoy Wrote:But then, that is his job. To look a certain way for certain roles. I always think it would be nice if that were my job: to look.
Right here is a perfect opportunity to insert something to do with having "A Beautiful Mind"...but that just creates a whole new set of problems. Idea
Boomstick Wrote:He looks about like the character has in recent games in the series.

Maybe you were only intending to refer to his physique, but I wondered if anyone noticed the costuming?
It looks good, but, last I knew, the movie was titled "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time," and don't you think their Prince looks less "Sands" and more "Warrior"...

Not that I'm complaining. I preferred the "Sands" game play, but enjoyed the "Warrior's" ruggedness.:halo:
[COLOR="Teal"]We are not the same persons this year as last; nor are those we love.
It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love as a changed person. [/COLOR]

[SIZE="1"]-W. Somerset Maugham[/SIZE]

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Has quality of film making gone down? Yalmuk 2 187 July 14th, 2022, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Video: Trailer for independent film "Iron Sky" Michael 6 1,667 March 19th, 2022, 03:25 PM
  Will we see the return of the small budget science fiction film? hour_25mikehodel 4 345 February 23rd, 2022, 09:24 PM
Photo Ali Pourahmad directed an amazing sci fi film called Aliens Reaction scifilover 0 1,439 December 27th, 2020, 05:56 AM
Last Post: scifilover
  1905 Film Colorized and Smoothed in 2020 Michael 0 458 November 26th, 2020, 04:59 PM
  Spielberg to make a Armenian genocide film badlands 2 813 May 4th, 2020, 03:51 PM
Last Post: badlands
  Film Director of Boyz and hood and Poetic Justice dies: John Singleton badlands 0 596 April 30th, 2019, 04:35 PM
  The Book of Revelations as an animated film badlands 6 911 April 23rd, 2019, 05:58 PM
  Film Director, Writer Larry Cohen has died Michael 1 856 April 14th, 2019, 08:25 PM
  Video: Trailer for Christian Bale film "Hostiles" FilmGuy 0 476 November 14th, 2017, 11:15 PM
Last Post: FilmGuy