Introducing our Super Hero Movies Forum
If you're wondering where the Spiderman forum went, it's still here. We just converted it to be a Superhero Movies Forum.

I, personally, love superhero movies. "The Fantastic Four" did not need Jessica Alba to get my attention. "The Incredible Hulk" is a pretty darned good movie. "Superman Returns"? I love it.

There will be more superhero movies in the coming years. It appears that film technology has finally caught up with the imagination of superhero comic book writers and artists, and I for one am glad. I grew up on those stories and always wanted to see them on the big screen.

I had, in fact, proposed a Marvel Movies Forum to the moderation staff, but after we discussed the idea it became clear to me that there was a greater need. After all, DC Comics does have its own movie franchises and "The Dark Knight" has made it clear that DC movies can pack some punch.

Since I had done such a poor job of promoting the Spiderman forum, I agreed it would make more sense to transform that forum into a Superhero Movies Forum. All the Spiderman discussions are still there, but now we can talk about many, many more movies in a forum dedicated to the subject matter of costumed superheroes.

There are, of course, other comic-inspired movies that don't deal with caped superheroes. We want to keep those discussions (for now) in the General Movies Forum. Maybe somewhere down the road we'll see enough interest to justify another comics-based movies forum.

So hang on to your secret identities, because with all the great movies coming our way in the next few years we expect things to get interesting around here -- well, more interesting than ever.

Just be sure not to step on RobRoy's goat. You wouldn't like RobRoy if you got his goat.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Xenite.Org Science Fiction & Fantasy Movies Portal Relaunched Michael 0 616 August 28th, 2014, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Michael
  SF-Fandom adds Sci-Fi Events and Announcements Forum Michael 0 578 August 7th, 2011, 03:59 AM
  xenite_org: Blog: Seeker fan write-in campaign continues: LOTS.org forum user Dragonf Xenite Twitter 0 591 February 22nd, 2011, 04:31 AM
Last Post: Xenite Twitter
  xenite_org: SEO Theory Blog: To the Kind Souls at Warrior Forum: Rather than bore eve Xenite Twitter 0 368 February 17th, 2011, 03:42 AM
Last Post: Xenite Twitter
  Trailers for two new Kevin Sorbo movies SF Fandom 0 394 December 6th, 2010, 02:55 AM
Last Post: SF Fandom
  Introducing the SF-Fandom history blog Michael 0 517 September 20th, 2010, 02:57 AM
  Short address for Legend of the Seeker Forum Michael 0 741 January 28th, 2010, 06:56 PM
  Introducing the official Xenite.Org Harry Potter fan site Michael 0 1,017 February 4th, 2009, 04:15 PM
  Xenite adds dedicated channels to SciFi Movies site Michael 0 1,018 January 17th, 2009, 09:21 PM
  Introducing our science fiction videos Web site Michael 0 1,017 December 24th, 2008, 04:31 AM