Help with pics
I've been looking for promotional pictures from my beloved Cleopatra 2525 for some time. However, there are some pics I'm not able to tell which episode they are from. I'd also like to know if anyone has a bigger/better version of them.

These are the pictures:

[Image: sinidentificarcleocast6iv4.jpg]

[Image: sinidentificar11107ki2.jpg]

[Image: sinidentificargrp21cd5.jpg]

[Image: sinidentificarsarge17gp8.jpg]

And one last question: I have only found two promo pictures from episode 2.09 onwards. It's hard to believe they didn't released a single promotional picture from episodes such as The Soldier Who Fell From Grace, No Thanks For The Memories or Noir or Never. However, they are so hard to fin that I doubt they even exist. Do you know if they were released at all?

Thanks for you attention.

BTW, I'm new. Confusedhades:
Welcome to Sf-F, Mr. Pants!

August is the resident expert, so he should be able to give you a good idea which episodes those are from.

As to later promo pics, I think that by the time the second season came around, they knew it wasn't going to last much longer so I doubt they put much into promotion. Again, August could probably know for sure, though.

Great pic of Vicky, that last one. I don't think I've ever seen it, and that's saying something! :laugh:
Very glad to see you! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Our new visitor is from Spain BTW. Smile

I'm actually not the expert on pics though. I sent e-mails to Bailey, Darkamber and SeXena though, and perhaps they will have some insight.

That first one, the little one, is very perplexing. The only episode where Jen slicked her hair down that I recall was "Noir or Never." But she colored it red in that one, didn't she???

Either way, it's got to be from towards the end of the second season, since that was when Gina Torres got the bangs, and the skimpier costume, right? I'd say the third one would be from that same period.

The second one is a regular PR pic that I've seen before - when I get a chance I'll search HBKid's site to see which it's from.

The fourth one is very odd. It's almost certainly a PR pic, one I've never seen however. And it looks like it's been photoshopped to add what looks like a scar on Vicky's temple. Hmmm.... Where did you find these four pics?

Now as for the absence of PR pics from the last few episodes - I fear they may never have released any. As I recall, byt the time those episodes aired, the show had already been cancelled, and Studios USA stopped updating their site several weeks before the end. I think. That was so looooong ago. Wink
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Thanks for your answers! :clap:

I found the first one in a very old Cleopatra 2525 merchandising section at Creation Entertainment which no longer exists but it's kept via archive.org. I'm not sure about the second one, but I found the third at an Italian fan site (http://cleopatra-2525.cjb.net/). The fourth is from Victoria Pratt's official site (http://victoriaprattonline.com). The gallery link doesn't work for me but it can be found using Google: http://www.victoriaprattonline.com/galle...focus.html
Mr. Pants 2525 Wrote:I've been looking for promotional pictures from my beloved Cleopatra 2525 for some time. However, there are some pics I'm not able to tell which episode they are from. I'd also like to know if anyone has a bigger/better version of them.

The first picture is from "Truth be Told", when Cleo infiltrated a Betrayer stronghold by pretending to be her Betrayer double.
Don't know which episodes the other pics are from.
I can't remember Sarge using guns (after all she has weapons in her gauntlets), but then I haven't seen the series for a while.

Cleopatra World Order has all the promopics from the original SUSA site, I think, and good screencaps from every episode.
Darkamber Wrote:I can't remember Sarge using guns (after all she has weapons in her gauntlets), but then I haven't seen the series for a while.

Good point, I didn't even think about that.
I'm pretty sure the last two images (first post) were publicity shots and never were seen in the show. Darkamber ID'd the first; the second looks very familiar but could have been from a number of episodes (it's been a while for me too).

No, they didn't use gun-like weapons, but rather gauntlet-based weapons apparently activated by a hip-thrusting action. On the other hand, I have a fairly clear visual memory of Sarge and Jake each holding a GLW (gun-like weapon Smile) each to the other's head near the end of Last Stand (I haven't checked this out yet).
No I was wrong; Sarge is using her gauntlet in that Last Stand scene.
Hey thanks to all of you guys for putting on the old thinking caps!
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Thanks! The first picture is definately from Truth Be Told. Now I only wish the pic was bigger.

I'm not sure about Sarge using guns... Maybe she's not Sarge, but her clone from No Thanks For The Memories?
UM#333 Kea - Keeper of the sayings:

"You must have been the smartest one in your village."

"Houston, we have a problem!"
"Who's Houston?"

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ren Pics on TV - Timecop + Darkman 3 on Encore august 13 1,817 November 2nd, 2011, 03:20 AM
Last Post: august
  Ren Pics' latest series, Spartacus: Blood and Sand debuts Fr. 1/22 @ 10 PM on STARZ august 54 3,715 January 20th, 2010, 07:26 AM
Last Post: aerips
  Crimewave (early Ren Pics film from '85) on Encore early Fri. morning 5/15 @ 4:45 AM august 0 437 May 5th, 2009, 04:43 PM
  Ren Pics vs. Mythology august 32 1,770 March 25th, 2009, 05:55 PM
  PR Pics of Bruce from assorted premeires august 0 495 July 5th, 2008, 11:11 AM
  Stunning pics of Lucy at Starship Hospital event august 1 587 March 22nd, 2006, 01:07 AM
Last Post: p4poetic
  New Micheal Hurst convention pics.. EZ RYDER 12 854 January 23rd, 2006, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Rayhana
  Couple of pics for today shambalayogi 4 687 December 16th, 2005, 04:43 PM
Last Post: gemini0521
  Help finding pics Laydeelawst 2 554 August 28th, 2005, 04:15 AM
Last Post: Laydeelawst
  Name that Ren Pics cameo august 17 1,222 May 1st, 2004, 04:29 PM
Last Post: Scarlett