Herc/Xena catalogues
How many of you still have some of the Herc/Xena merchandise catalogues from Davis/Panzer? I was looking through the ones I have and it was like taking a trip down memory lane! While I did have problems with them at times because of the constant phone calls,they had some great stuff!
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
"what the world needs now is love"
I still have some of them, I think, Gem. they were certainly nice to look at, I'll agree.
It may not be a time of myth and legend, but definitely a time for heroes.
SNAPE is loyal!
I Knew Where New Zealand was before LOTR!
Frodo Lives! And Long Live the King!
http://www.shambalayogi.net/main/main.html
Ditto here Gem!

Unfortunately I STILL get phone calls from them!

Me: NO I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING z*#*@!!! No thank you on all the rest. Yes, I have all but the gauntlets and 2 swords.
Have a nice day . . . . click!

Sigh . . . .
I wish I could afford the guantlets.
I still occasionally find rare H:TLJ stuff out there. Usually promo stuff.
Like a month ago I got a promo pin.
It is a 2X3 nch brown pin that says "Beyond the myth . . . HERCULES (logo) . . . Lives the Hero.
With shipping it cost me about $4.

Ahhhh the memories!
Smile
^Calico^ :paw:
Calico's Big Cats Page
Guess I've been lucky in regards to the phone calls-I haven't gotten any lately!

Speaking of Herc,I've been trying to complete the HTLJ Complete Journeys trading card set that I have, and I just got an email from a company that I had emailed earlier about some chase cards they have from that set and the cards will be on their way to me shortly! I am mainly looking forward to having the holofex set,but I am also getting the Xena trilogy set! They were all in the catalogue when the set first came out,but the prices that D/P were asking for were outrageous! Anyway,the catalogues do bring back a lot of wonderful memories!
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
"what the world needs now is love"
Haven't heard from them in a coon's age... My trading card sets are complete (wonder if there's a market for complete sets?!); think I've got everything I could want unless they want to sell more life-size cutouts!!
I'm with you Themis, on the cutouts. I sure could use a new Herc. LOL

Hugs,
Shait
DAUGHTER!!

What ARE you doing that you need a new one? HHmmmmmmm??????

^Mom^
^Calico^ :paw:
Calico's Big Cats Page
LOL Herc's "sword" is really limp and bend back. He's been moving around a lot. Not what you think - Ooooh, what a mind you have mom. LOL
Moving from one house to the next. Smile

Hugs,
Shait

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does anyone know the words to the Xena burial song? xenagabby888 26 30,947 February 13th, 2022, 12:29 AM
Last Post: Tabbyhamm1979
  Videos: Lucy Lawless interviews about Xena: Warrior Princess Michael 0 432 April 7th, 2021, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Michael
Big Grin Happy 25th Anniversary Xena ! august 4 1,034 November 12th, 2020, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Xena faces off against Callisto...behind the bar! august 9 1,511 November 20th, 2018, 08:35 PM
  Xena stars on the shows 20th anniversary Boomstick 1 759 September 4th, 2018, 10:46 AM
Last Post: august
  Herc writers make good Themis 6 1,212 May 28th, 2018, 12:50 AM
  22 years of Xena Warrior Princess :O august 6 986 September 18th, 2017, 10:33 AM
  NBC-Universal is serious about a Xena reboot ... or are they? august 34 2,903 August 22nd, 2017, 07:51 PM
  Little Xena + Gabby on Halloween! august 3 2,233 October 29th, 2016, 12:57 PM
  Xena opening credits - Lego style! august 4 816 October 9th, 2016, 04:57 PM