Hercpower [fake] Herc News:
HERCPOWER NEWS
All the latest Hercules and Xena news:
ALL FAKE AND JUST FOR FUN

Hercules fans got their wish last night. Universal studios are gearing up for a brand new season of adventures with the half god [played by Kevin Sorbo] and his sidekick Iolaus [played by actor Michael Hurst]. The new season will begin production in May and Hercpower will have a full [fake] interview with producer Rob Tapert this comeing Saturday.
Fake or not HercPower, I love it. Smile

Hugs,
Shait
lol Thanks..
Pop back on Saturday night for my interview with Rob Tapert.
As little Sally, Linus's sister (in Peanuts) would cry out in joy, "Oh boy, OH BOY OH BOOYY!!!" Confusedcream: Bring it on!! I await the delicious fakery with bated breath!!:poke:
:coffee:Lady Aeolusia

Iolaus' Amazon Forever :jester:

Visit my website at:

http://gardenofdreams.50webs.com/index.html

Can't wait for your"fake"interview with Mr.Tapert-should be very interesting!!:wicked: :laugh:
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
"what the world needs now is love"
Sounds like fun reading
The best is yet to come :lips:
Lady Aeolusia Wrote:As little Sally, Linus's sister (in Peanuts) would cry out in joy, "Oh boy, OH BOY OH BOOYY!!!" Confusedcream: Bring it on!! I await the delicious fakery with bated breath!!:poke:

Actually, Sally was Charlie Brown's sister. Linus' sister was Lucy. Sally actually had a crush on Linus and would call him her "Sweet Baboo", much to his chagrin. (Cartoon geek moment over)
So sorry to have kept you waiting. But I have nearly completed work on my fake Rob Tapert interview for the [fake] new season of Hercules. I promis to have it up by the end of this week. An just to wet your taste buds heres a preview.

ROB TAPERT:
I always new we would be back. If you’re a TV executive and looking for a classic show to bring back you would be mad if you didn’t look at Hercules. Shows of this genre always come back.
And in geekier news, one of the child actresses to voice Sally in recent years was Stacy Ferguson, aka Fergie of the Black-Eyed Peas and singles like "Fergalicious." She did the character for "Snoopy's Getting Married, Charlie Brown" and "It's Flashbeagle, Charlie Brown."
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
assilem brandywine Wrote:Actually, Sally was Charlie Brown's sister. Linus' sister was Lucy. Sally actually had a crush on Linus and would call him her "Sweet Baboo", much to his chagrin. (Cartoon geek moment over)

:goodjob: Yes, that is right, HP, my bad, there! Shame on me, and I just got thru seeing "The Easter Beagle" (for the first time BTW)! :ashamed: I know better...I really do!

OK, all....as you were.

Visit my website at:

Hi all. So sorry for the delay. I promised this [fake] interview weeks back and [for some reason] things kept on getting in the way. But I am almost done. I will be posting it tonight so it will be up for all to read by the time bank holiday Monday comes. Call it an Easter present. I hope you will enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it .

Pop back here at around midnight [uk time] and it should be posted. Again sorry for the delay.

Happy Easter
Good job,Hercpower! I think you have Mr. Tapert pegged quite well! Can't wait for the Kevin interview-that one should be a hoot!!
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
"what the world needs now is love"
OH. My. GAWDS. This is so awesome and so realistic! I am loooooooooovin' it!!! Thanx thanx thanx thanx..... My only regret is that it is 'fake.' Wink

Visit my website at:

Hippity Hoppity!!! :thumbsup: I'll be waiting eagerly! :hellohands:

Visit my website at:

Great "interview" Hercpower. LOL

Loved every word of it. Can't wait for the Kevin interview. Keep up the good work. Smile

Hugs,
Shait

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ghost House Pictures news (Monkey's Paw, Siren, Burst, etc.) august 27 6,114 April 6th, 2022, 02:41 AM
Last Post: Michael
  News from Candy aka Erica Hooper lasermn 28 7,435 February 24th, 2020, 12:21 AM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Herc writers make good Themis 6 1,260 May 28th, 2018, 12:50 AM
  Blackbeard (Hori Ahipene) News ! august 22 7,123 August 13th, 2013, 06:33 PM
Last Post: august
  Bruce Campbells in the news august 17 2,942 July 21st, 2011, 01:56 AM
  Bruce Campbell joins Twitter and makes news Michael 0 675 July 12th, 2011, 10:35 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Josh Becker news - Harpies out on DVD... but just in France? august 7 5,006 August 18th, 2010, 07:43 PM
  Joseph LoDuca interviews + news august 1 730 August 14th, 2010, 05:06 PM
  News on Raina (Danielle Cormack) august 18 2,493 November 28th, 2009, 03:06 PM
  News from Napoleon's Gal Bubbles (actress Cat Roscoe) - she's a new mum! august 0 1,173 August 29th, 2009, 11:03 AM