Feel good: Jack and Emilia style
If there is ever an underated show its Jack of All Trades. Sadly the series was never picked up in the UK so the first I knew of it was in the pages of Xena Magazine way back in the good old days.

I always hoped that one day I would see it [didn't think it would take almost 6-7 years] but in 2006 I was introduced [at long last] to Jack and Emilia.

When ever I feel low it's [one of the shows] I can turn to that will bring a smile on my face. And last night [as I thought about if I should move to University and all the worry that comes with posible leaving home] I stuck on Jack of All Trades and for half an hour forgot about the outside world and its little Dramas.

Hercules/Xena always did the same for me to. But the difference is that you could go one of two ways watching them. Could be funny [like Jack of all Trades] but yet it could also make you cry with its moving storys. But Jack is just feel good TV.

So heres my question to you...when/why did Jack last bring a smile to your face?...
I would say probably about two weeks ago, when I watched a good bit of "One Wedding And An Execution" completely legally and for free on FanCast. The show is on Hulu as well. :bg:
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
I would have to say about three weeks ago. It was cold and rainy and I got out my DVD's and had a JOAT marathon watching my favorite episodes all afternoon.
Hey both you guys be sure to check in on Eric's thread right below this one - he was the creator of the show,and still checks in w/ us every now and then! :bg:
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
[SIZE="3"]Twice a month, I load a JoAT DVD into my player & watch an episode or 2.
I find them just as enjoyable today as I did when they were first aireing[/SIZE]

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  weekend of 11/27 - 18th anniversary of the last new Jack episode august 3 946 November 27th, 2018, 10:20 AM
Last Post: august
  Herc writers make good Themis 6 1,197 May 28th, 2018, 12:50 AM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Xena opening credits - Lego style! august 4 810 October 9th, 2016, 04:57 PM
  Jack Exec. Prods. Orci + Kurtzman: Fringe...Trek...Transformers...tomorrow the world! august 44 6,207 October 6th, 2014, 03:38 PM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  13th Anniversary of Jack of All Trades! august 12 2,931 February 12th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Boogeyman 2 w/ Renee O'Connor on Syfy Sun. 11/27 @ 1 AM - and it's pretty good! august 18 3,726 November 21st, 2011, 02:38 AM
  Jack named one of sci-fi + fantasy's 10 best pirates! august 0 612 May 24th, 2011, 05:06 AM
  Jack director Josh Becker's "Lunatics" (starring Bruce) in Lapeer, MI tonight! august 0 725 October 23rd, 2010, 01:51 PM
  Jack Stiles and Napoleon .... at Central Michigan U.? august 0 731 August 28th, 2010, 04:43 PM
  Latest "Sam Raimi may direct...." rumor (#3) - Jack Ryan series? august 6 1,428 August 8th, 2010, 04:58 PM