Buffy Summers' Birthday!
No, not Sarah Michelle Gellar's but rather the character Buffy's!

In the 4th season ep "Doomed" (the one right after "Hush," when Buffy and Riley 'fess up to each other, then have to work together along w/ Spike - wearing Xander's clothes - to stop those 3 demons from diving into the still active Hellmouth under the ruins of Sunnydale High) she tells Riley that she's a "Capricorn on the cusp of Aquarius."

That apparently means her birthday is somewhere between the 17th and the 20th of January. And in fact when we saw her birthday celebrated on the show, the eps usually aired that very week. Although another site defined the cusp as January 19 to January 23. As a kid, I always heard "cusp" defined as literally the day before, as I was born a Virgo, but on the cusp of Libra, i.e. Sept. 22nd, just before it becomes Libra. By that definition, then today, the 19th, is indeed the day!
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
And a very happy 28th birthday to Buffy!

:hat: :thumbsup: :party: :birthday: :blow: :hellohands: :balloons:
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
If I'm adding correctly, perennial teenager Buffy Summers is officially thirty! :eek: :jawdrop: :thud:

As one site pointed out, bad things invariably happen on her birthday: Angel loses his soul after they have sex, Giles betrays her, Giles gets turned into a demon, Dawn sets the house on fire, Dawn enslaves her friends and steals a leather jacket.....
Happy Birthday, Buffy, and give Mr. Pointy a pat on the head from me :bg:
"What song the Sirens sang, or what name Achilles assumed when he hid himself among women, though puzzling questions are not beyond conjecture." - Sir Thomas Browne, Religio Medici
Buffy Summers turns 40 today. :eek:

SMG simply said: “She taught that the hardest thing in the world is to live in it,” Gellar wrote, quoting a pivotal moment in the Season 5 finale. “So in her honor let’s all be brave. Live.”

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  12/30 - A Happy Birthday to the Best Slayer Ever Boomstick 36 5,272 December 31st, 2018, 05:56 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  June 23rd - Happy Birthday to Joss Whedon! august 4 962 July 7th, 2017, 12:37 AM
Last Post: badlands
  20 Years of Slayage - Buffy premiered on March 10th, 1997! august 2 426 March 12th, 2017, 05:29 PM
Last Post: august
  "Why Buffy Was the Best Show on Earth" august 0 371 March 3rd, 2017, 10:59 AM
  James Marsters on how Joss Whedon got great work from the Buffy writers august 0 389 February 27th, 2017, 08:29 PM
  Buffy - a problematic favorite august 2 526 January 24th, 2016, 07:31 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  How Joss Wheson got the best work out of his writers on Buffy august 5 787 May 14th, 2015, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Joss Whedon's fave Buffy episodes august 0 751 May 22nd, 2012, 10:13 AM
  buffy movie? (yes, including those latest whacked rumors about Fran + Kaz Kuzui) la_bocagrande 55 7,931 December 27th, 2011, 06:13 PM
  Doctor Who credits done Buffy-style... blur 2 850 March 17th, 2011, 03:05 AM
Last Post: Michael