Actor LaBeouf arrested in Chicago for trespassing
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Fast-rising actor Shia LaBeouf, a Steven Spielberg protege, was arrested early on Sunday for trespassing in a Chicago drugstore, the Chicago Tribune reported on its Web site.

The 21-year-old actor, who has cultivated a squeaky-clean image while notching up roles in Spielberg-backed films such as "Transformers" and the upcoming "Raiders of the Ark" sequel, was detained after midnight when he refused several requests by a security guard to leave a Walgreen Co. store, the paper said.

Read the rest here
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
I think they also said that he was drunk lol
Quote:trespassing in a Chicago drugstore

Yep. That's a great place to be arrested while DRUNK!!!!

This kid's been watching way too much MTV. The older set always stayed HOME while they got ripped and rowdy. What's wrong with kids today?
EDSEL_PK Wrote:This kid's been watching way too much MTV. The older set always stayed HOME while they got ripped and rowdy. What's wrong with kids today?

Older set, like Kiefer Sutherland, Mel Gibson or Vivica Fox?

I had not heard that LeBeouf was drunk and I also I understand that all charges against him have been dropped. I get the impression that it started as something of a miscommunication, and then became an ego-match.

At least that's what I hope. I've been impressed with LeBeouf for sometime and his efforts to not be another Lindsay Lohan-type of Hollywood star.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
I doubt if he'll drop to those levels. If he plays his cards right, I could see him being the next Will Smith.
Boomstick Wrote:I doubt if he'll drop to those levels. If he plays his cards right, I could see him being the next Will Smith.

Agreed. It's hard not to like an actor or actress who has tallent and takes his/her career seriously. I still remember when Robert Downey, Jr. was the next best thing to the Second Coming. He's still a talented guy, but what would he have been like without all the issues he's had over the last fifteen years?

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  British actor Nicol Williamson ("Excalibur") passes away (Video embedded here) FilmGuy 0 502 January 27th, 2012, 07:19 AM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  Shia LaBeouf happy to leave "Transformers" on high note Michael 0 415 September 14th, 2011, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Actor Peter Graves dead of heart attack at 83 RobRoy 3 612 March 19th, 2010, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Actor Russell Crowe shows his charitable side during filming of Robin Hood in UK Michael 0 490 July 30th, 2009, 03:16 PM
  Interview with "Cthulhu" actor Dan Gildark Michael 0 526 October 3rd, 2008, 03:35 PM
  LaBeouf's Injury Part Of "Transformers 2" Michael 0 398 August 29th, 2008, 04:13 PM
  LaBeouf announces new Indy title at VMAs RobRoy 10 1,141 October 2nd, 2007, 07:47 PM
Last Post: moif
  Indiana Jones: LaBeouf confirmed for "Indiana Jones 4" Michael 0 452 April 20th, 2007, 01:09 PM
  What is the name of your favourite actor or actress? vikuxa 36 2,113 May 19th, 2006, 04:26 PM
Last Post: draconifers
  Character actor, Vincent Schiavelli dies SpringfieldST 6 772 December 31st, 2005, 01:39 AM
Last Post: Han Solo