Attack of the Xena telemarketers!!!
My dad is the official subscriber to the Xena fan club, even though I get all the stuff, and the Xena telemarketers have been calling us like crazy, trying to get us to buy their dvds. I just got off the phone with a nice guy from california. Has anyone else had this kind of problem?
Worst Season Finale evar!!!! (Farscape)
Oh wow! Never heard of that! I don't think I've ever heard of tapes or dvd's being marketed that way!
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Hi,

Just an FYI, the Official Xena Fan Club does not do telemarketing -- never has, never will. If you get any phone calls, they are from Panzer-Davis. They have the license for the Xena episode set videotapes and the DVDs.

Sharon
outback@creationent.com
Official Xena Fan Club
http://www.creationent.com/outback/fanclubs/index.html
http://www.creationent.com
(Creation home page)
(join Creation's email mailing list on our home page for the latest
news and convention and merchandise info)
i wondered if the guy who called me might be one of those prisoners they get to do telemarketing.
i felt bad 'cause my person was really trying but i didn't want anything and it was just painful at some points...
Yes, I have had telemarketers calling me for years. But I have never bought cause I have then all taped on VHS.

~Avalon~
Right now somebody loves you
Yes some maybe from jail, i was talking to one lady on the phone. She was in the Can working for cheap AT&T. At lease she wasn't in the cell. [ No thank-you have a nice day.] My Son did that for a while, he did that job twice, it's boring! In NJ $7.50-8.50 HRly.
YES I HAVE HAD THAT HAPPEN MORE THAN ONCE FROM THAT COMPANY IT THE XENA AND HERCULES COLLECTIBLE CATALOG. AND I JUST GET SO MAD WHEN THEY CALL ME. ITS NOT THE XENA FAN CLUB FROM CREATIONENT! I HAVE NEVER HAD A CALL FROM THEM THEY ARE GREAT I ALWAY GET MY ORDER FAST. ANYWAY I SAW YOUR POST AND JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SAY YES I HAVE HAD THEM CALL ME.XENAGABBY888

**Admin note**

XenaGabby888 you have been asked before please do not post all in capitals it is considered shouting and is quite rude it also makes your post hard to read for some people.

Continued disregard of this request will see your future posts deleted

Thank You
Stripe
Xena & Gabrielle soulmates forever!
Remember at the end of the episodes when they'd flash that 800 number so you could get a cataloge? I've had calls from them tellin' me to order somethin' of they'd discontinue it. But that was all

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does anyone know the words to the Xena burial song? xenagabby888 26 30,471 February 13th, 2022, 12:29 AM
Last Post: Tabbyhamm1979
  Videos: Lucy Lawless interviews about Xena: Warrior Princess Michael 0 381 April 7th, 2021, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Michael
Big Grin Happy 25th Anniversary Xena ! august 4 939 November 12th, 2020, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Xena faces off against Callisto...behind the bar! august 9 1,448 November 20th, 2018, 08:35 PM
  Xena stars on the shows 20th anniversary Boomstick 1 723 September 4th, 2018, 10:46 AM
Last Post: august
  22 years of Xena Warrior Princess :O august 6 936 September 18th, 2017, 10:33 AM
  NBC-Universal is serious about a Xena reboot ... or are they? august 34 2,735 August 22nd, 2017, 07:51 PM
  Little Xena + Gabby on Halloween! august 3 2,199 October 29th, 2016, 12:57 PM
  Xena opening credits - Lego style! august 4 773 October 9th, 2016, 04:57 PM
  Shatner to produce a documentary about Xena fans? august 3 910 October 23rd, 2012, 01:02 AM
Last Post: Michael