sweaty male armpits
Well, my wife certainly isn't "calmed" by my sweaty armpits after a soccer game. Rather the opposite..."Don't you DARE get in this bed until you've showered!!!" :fright: :fright: :fright: :fright:
Always after a defeat and a respite, the Shadow takes another shape and grows again.

I don't have any humble opinions.
Bacchus Wrote:Well, my wife certainly isn't "calmed" by my sweaty armpits after a soccer game. Rather the opposite..."Don't you DARE get in this bed until you've showered!!!" :fright: :fright: :fright: :fright:

Maybe if you only sweated through your armpits? :dead:
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
A fair point, RR. I live in Dallas, which gets slightly warm. Played yesterday in 105 degree heat.
Always after a defeat and a respite, the Shadow takes another shape and grows again.

Bacchus Wrote:A fair point, RR. I live in Dallas, which gets slightly warm. Played yesterday in 105 degree heat.

I've heard that about Dallas. Fortunately, we here in Southern California are only experiencing 100 degree heat. So nee-ner nee-ner nee-ner.

Consider going without antiperspirant!

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
Fine, but we don't have a state income tax...nanny nanny booboo.

I actually don't use antiperspirant when I play. I do the rest of the time tho Wink

Bacchus Wrote:Fine, but we don't have a state income tax...nanny nanny booboo.

Oh, taking the gloves off I see!

Well . . . ummm . . . we have Disneyland!

Quote:I actually don't use antiperspirant when I play. I do the rest of the time tho Wink

I actually quit using it altogether for a number of reasons. Most antiperspirants simply didn’t work for me, I have no idea why. Also, I typically work in offices where it’s freezing in the middle of the 105 degree heat, so there was no point. Once you go outside, all of me would sweat anyhow. When this happened, I tended to ruin my white undershirts.

I do, however, use a deodorant, but I liken it to using a cologne, and typically only after I've worked out and have a hot date with my wife.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  White Christian male persecution vs white privilege badlands 1 910 February 3rd, 2018, 11:20 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Male Breast Cancer Unregistered 5 496 April 18th, 2004, 05:04 PM
Last Post: Adamanta
  Male/Female war question afro-elf 8 712 December 26th, 2003, 11:32 PM
Last Post: guardy
  Who do you consider the most attractive MALE celebrity? BlueDelvia 243 8,875 June 5th, 2003, 04:49 AM
Last Post: summer