I am Back and so is Herc
Hey all I am back. An so is Herc [in 5min] on my local TV channel.

Last time we left Hercules he and Morgan had started over in the episode We will always have Cyprus [aird in March 2007]. So what can I expect in tonights episode of Sky High?. I have never seen the rest of season 5 as Channel 5 had axed it by then.

Well better get going. Its on in.... Now. Cya lol
Well channel 5 did show the rest of Series 5, just early in the morning. Glad you'll finally get to see it though. Sky High is a decent episode, not amazing or anything, but nothing really wrong with it.
Xev, Xev of B3K, join us in our song!
After all, a thousand years isn't very long!
Thats why I never saw them on Five, not a morning person lol.

Tell you something its like the good old days again. I cant wait for Saturday nights now.

Herc at 7pm and Xena at 8. Felt so good to fire up my VCR record episodes I have waited [what feels like] years to see.
Glad you're finally gettiing to see the rest of Season Five-it was the best season of the entire series,IMO. I will tell you this:Later on in the season,Kevin & Sam will be together again(as Herc & Serena,of course)and for me,it was rather bittersweet,considering what happened the last time they saw each other.
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
"what the world needs now is love"
please no spoliers lol.

Oh go on maybe a few more...:crown:
I didn't tell you exactly when in the season Herc & Serena would be reunited,and I think it's best that I don't. If you remember the ep,"The End of The Beginning",then you'll know what I mean by"bittersweet".
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
"what the world needs now is love"

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where were you *20* years ago? (the answer: watching Back 2 Back Action!) august 65 8,147 February 24th, 2020, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Josh Becker is back in action with "Morning, Noon and Night” august 4 964 June 6th, 2019, 08:33 AM
Last Post: august
  Herc writers make good Themis 6 1,254 May 28th, 2018, 12:50 AM
Last Post: Boomstick
  The band is back together! Ted Raimi joins Ash vs Evil Dead for Season 2! august 1 665 February 12th, 2016, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Ted Raimi Back For More (in 2.12 "Hunger") repeating weekend of 8/21 Boomstick 9 2,488 August 18th, 2010, 11:43 AM
  Bruce is back w/ new Burn Notices episodes, and Sharon Gless reunites w/ Tyne Daly! AustinsAunt 5 1,032 February 12th, 2010, 02:38 PM
Last Post: Fantasylover
  I'm back. Made some more vids. assilem brandywine 1 1,265 December 4th, 2009, 12:38 AM
Last Post: Lady Aeolusia
  1998 Herc Calender Jewels 3 810 April 16th, 2009, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Stripe
  Stephen Papps (Brogard) back at ATC in "The Wife Who Spoke Japanese In Her Sleep" august 0 864 March 16th, 2009, 02:47 PM
  Welcome (back) to Lulu! august 5 800 September 20th, 2008, 10:42 PM
Last Post: Michael