Did I Miss Something? (contains spoilers)
Ok, I've been running this through, and through and through my head, but no one else seems to have brought it up, so I gotta ask. At the end of Deathly Hallows:

To view, use your mouse to select the text:
There is mention of Teddy Lupin, Harry's godson, "snogging Victorie", and then elation (I can't remember from whom) that Teddy might marry her and "really become part of the family". From that, I had thought we were being told that Victorie was Harry and Ginny's first child, and they were using the French version of the word "victory".

Am I completely wrong?
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
Yes,

To view, use your mouse to select the text:
Victoire is Bill and Fleur's daughter.
To be fair, I don't think the text specified that; but it makes sense.

She would be cousins of Ginny's {& Harry's} children, and of Ron's {& Hermionie's} children, as her father Bill is the older brother of both Ron and Ginny.

Teddy Tonks isn't immediately related to either in a real direct sense {setting aside that "all the Wizarding families are related" because of the small numbers}, so, if Teddy married Victorie, then he would "really be part of the family". Of course, Harry is his Godfather, and we can assume he spent lots of time with various Weasley's through out his youth; being orphaned as he was, but having two beloved and much-missed parents .......

We know Teddy was a Metamorphmagus like his mother {Nymphadora, "Dora", Tonks}, but was he also a werewolf, as Lupin feared?

I recall Tom Riddle scoffing about "that great oaf Hagrid", keeping the Acrumantula Aragog in a cupboard and trying to "raise werewolf cubs under his bed ........."
Arcadia Wrote:Yes,

Thanks. I also just saw the article from MSN that I posted answered it as well.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
haha. Yeah everyone was kind of confused by this one.
AJ786 Wrote:haha. Yeah everyone was kind of confused by this one.

Thanks AJ, I'm glad I wasn't the only one!

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New (ish) book [No spoilers please] Irene 4 772 October 7th, 2016, 08:38 AM
Last Post: Irene
  Potterverse, Names (spoilers from end of Deathly Hallows) Darq Ali 21 2,779 September 25th, 2007, 11:12 AM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Michael's Take (Spoilers) Michael 198 21,541 September 5th, 2007, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Theories on The deathly Hallows...Now has spoilers!!! Beware! Fosco_Diggory 91 6,423 August 30th, 2007, 06:28 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  What did you find funny in Deathly Hallows? {spoilers} Darq Ali 28 2,310 August 22nd, 2007, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Irene
  Dumbledore **spoilers** Lt. Joe 20 1,809 August 17th, 2007, 11:41 AM
Last Post: Darq Ali
  Order of the Phoenix *SPOILERS!* Niphredil 33 2,590 August 16th, 2007, 10:30 AM
  Rowling tells what happens next - SPOILERS RobRoy 3 793 August 14th, 2007, 03:04 PM
  Cuaron "Tempted" to Return to Harry Potter **spoilers** Niphredil 40 2,570 August 13th, 2007, 04:45 PM
  I'm trying to picture...(contains spoilers) gilthoniel 11 998 August 4th, 2007, 01:54 PM