what are you planning to see this august?
What movie do you plan to watch this august? I've heard that high School Musical 2 will be on theaters this August, i'm not that sure but i saw some recaps on http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/high-scho...cal/289206 I heard that they also include a sweepstakes thing..just check it out guys.

I can't wait to see Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens :bg:
smthrh Wrote:What movie do you plan to watch this august? I've heard that high School Musical 2 will be on theaters this August, i'm not that sure but i saw some recaps on http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/high-scho...cal/289206 I heard that they also include a sweepstakes thing..just check it out guys.

I can't wait to see Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens :bg:

I haven't seen Die Hard 4 or Transformers yet. I know I'm going to see The Simpsons Movie! Planning on seeing that when it comes out next weekend.

Other stuff I hope to get out and see: The Bourne Ultimatum, Stardust

Stuff I'll probably wait for on DVD: 1408, War

Stardust should be very interesting. It's based on a Neil Gaiman novel, and if you know his stuff, you know that the prospect of adapting it to the screen isn't easy. Outstanding cast, though, check it out if you haven't heard of it. It's got potential to be amazing or flop miserably. I think and hope it'll be good.
Boomstick Wrote:Stardust should be very interesting. It's based on a Neil Gaiman novel, and if you know his stuff, you know that the prospect of adapting it to the screen isn't easy. Outstanding cast, though, check it out if you haven't heard of it. It's got potential to be amazing or flop miserably. I think and hope it'll be good.

Wow, I thought that I'd read all of Neil Gaiman's stuff, and find out that not only do I have a new book to look forward to, but a movie as well.

I went out and bought the DVD of Neverwhere[I][/I]...the casting in that is so great. Of course, I didn't realize until I watched the extras that the book came second in this case.:bg:
" It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams
dasher Wrote:I went out and bought the DVD of Neverwhere[I][/I]...the casting in that is so great. Of course, I didn't realize until I watched the extras that the book came second in this case.:bg:

Really? Wow, I didn't know that. I haven't seen or read Neverwhere yet. So much stuff, so little time...
Have you guys heard of High School Musical 2? Whos going to watch it? I'm looking forward of getting the copy of the next tv guide edition to catch their sweepstakes :jester:
Wanting to see The Simpsons and Transformers. Went to see Hairspray last night - absolutely fabulous. Real feel good, toe tapping fun. Want to go see it again!
I have see Hairspray and it was really cool. Zac Efron from High School Musical is also there. Have you seen the latest edition of TV Guide?
I would like to see Transformers, don't know if I want to see Die Hard 4...saw the others...but..as for what else is coming out I don't usually find out until the weekend...I have seen promos for Stardust but not sure I want to see that one...
Kate
Troll Hunter and catcher Extraordinaire
I recommend both Transformers and The Simpsons Movie. Had fun watching both of them.
I have seen both. It was great!
Bourne Ultimatum. I'll be going manana.
Sheldon: I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.

~ The Big Bang Theory
The Last Legion - it releases August 17.
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/last_legion/

I'm a sucker for King Arthur movies *sigh*
:hello:"Will all of you who would like to die immediately and save yourselves the inconvenience and discomfort of being chased down and slowly hacked to pieces please step forward!"
Polgara as Barak
The Mallorean - Book 2
So as the High School Musical 2 but TV Guide featuring the show will be release tomorrow, August 9. Here's what it looks like [Image: HSM2CDAd_300x250_v2.gif]
I'm going to check out if "Harry Potter 5" is as bad as everyone tells...
this is like the 8th time today i've heard about this high school musical thing. this movie is either going to be amazing or (knowing disney) has a really really really good marketing campaign
LOL! It's really a big hit and truly making a noise everywhere. Are you going to watch it? You can see it everywhere, even in TV guide magazine.
Well, I watched HP 5 by now and must say - it was great! Maybe the best of the Potter-films there are until now! (I'm only not sure, if it was good enough to "beat" number 3...)
Leben Sie lange und in Frieden!

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MovieTickets' Box Office Top 10 for August 30, 2010 Michael 0 606 September 1st, 2010, 11:15 AM
Last Post: Michael
  MovieTickets' Box Office Top 10 for August 23, 2010 Michael 0 602 August 25th, 2010, 11:03 AM
  MovieTickets' Box Office Top 10 for August 15, 2010 Michael 0 665 August 21st, 2010, 02:48 AM
  MovieTickets' Box Office Top 10 for August 8, 2010 Michael 0 632 August 11th, 2010, 10:45 AM
  MovieTickets' Box Office Top 10 for August 1, 2010 Michael 1 778 August 4th, 2010, 04:25 PM
Last Post: EDSEL_PK
  Neil Patrick Harris welcomes Smurfs to Central Park in August 2011 Michael 2 609 July 5th, 2010, 01:44 AM
  Miyazaki releasing "Tales from EarthSea" in August Michael 3 517 June 11th, 2010, 03:59 PM
  Cameron planning to make a movie about nukes badlands 1 349 February 8th, 2010, 03:02 AM
  Top Ten movies for weekend ending August 25, 2008 Michael 0 359 August 27th, 2008, 09:07 AM
  Who's planning to see Alien? Boomstick 5 653 August 30th, 2003, 02:25 AM
Last Post: Boomstick